Dorm. c5

continous. 2nd pov

--

"Oh my.. tell her to get well soon from me." She said as she ended the call.

'This dumb girl.'

the next day (cuz I'm lazy)

You woke up beside your mom. "I slept here?"

You got up to prepare but you didn't see a sight of Connie.

"Dad? Where's Connie?" You asked.

"He's at the campus. Probably preparing, you should go now too." He replied.

You took a glance at the time (6:08 am) And your class starts at 9 am. You sighed in relieved.

You bid goodbye to your dad and continued to go in your dorm.

You were infront of your door when you forgot you left your dorm keys to Sasha.

You called Sasha.

"Hello?" A deep masculine voice replied.

"Uhh, who are you? Where's Sasha?" You asked.

"Oh you must be Sasha's friend?"

"Yes.. And where is she?"

"She's at my dorm, sleeping. Just a minute I'll wake her up." He replied as he muted his mic for privacy.

"HeLlO?" A sleepy sweet voice asked.

"Hey Sasha, I was wondering if you still got my keys?"

"Oh, I forgot about that. Wait me at Room 192."

'What the fuck? Room 192? You've gotta be kidding me..'

"Isn't that too far..?" You asked.

"Dumbass.. Take the elevator." She replied. "I forgot- Floor 5."

You shook your head as you ended the call.

..

You reached floor 5 and went to search for room 192. You finally reached the dorm and took a deep breathe before you knock.

The door opened and revealed your friend Sasha with a boy...?

"Hey Y/n! Let's go now!" She greeted you as she held your hand for guide.

You both got to the elevator.

"Hey Sasha, who was that boy?" You asked.

"Oh! It's just my friend Nicollo!" (idk how to spell his name 💀) She replied.

"Oh.. Why were you sleeping with him?" You asked teasingly.

"Wha- I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM!!" She replied with a tint of rose in her cheek.

"I- he's- my friend.. I slept in his dorm because he invited me to watch a movie.." She replied.

"Okay. Understandable." You replied still teasing her. She frowned and rolled her eyes at you.

..
tbc