class. c6

continous

--

"Okay. Understandable." You replied still teasing her. She frowned and rolled her eyes at you.

You both finally reached Sasha's dorm and you got your keys.

You waved bye on Sasha as you continued walking.

While you were walking, someone intentionally bumped their shoulder at you.

"Oops- *laughs* sorry.. I thought it was a loser.. Oh wait, it is!" She says as she laughs harder.

"What the fuck man?" You replied as you kicked her leg.

She fell onto the floor dramatically.

"Oh please! Someone! Help me! This girl is hurting me!" She says as she fake cries her help.

Someone came running to her. It was another girl, but she's kinda short.

"Can you stop this nonsense Clara?" (IM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE CLARAS OUT THEREEE) The short blonde woman looked down dissapointedly.

"Annie! Youre not supposed to be saving me!" As the dramatic girl mumbles to her.

"Get your shitty ass out there. You look fucking horrible." She replies as she pulled Clara's hand aggresively.

"Ow!" Clara replies.

"I'm so sorry for what she has done. Shes unbelievable." The blonde girl replies.

"Uh, its okay I guess.." You said as you walked out.

'Well that was something..'

..

After you reached your dorm you prepared your things to get ready. (7:29 am)

You decided to walk out early so you can explore the campus.

You bumped into Sasha, Connie and another man who has reddish hair.(?)

"Y/n!!" Sasha shouted.

You saw her waving at you.

"Hey, Sasha and Connie." You greeted.
You looked at the other man as a sign to introduce themselves.

"Hey, pretty. I'm Jean Kirschten. Nice to meet you." He says seductively.

"Wtf man?" You replied.

Sasha and Connie burted into laughing as Jean was dumbfounded.

"I'm Y/n Springer. Nice to meet you too I guess.." You greeted back.

You guys continued walking as the bell rang. You 4 seperated ways but you came with Sasha because yall's room is near to each other.

You both finally reached your classes as you both bid goodbye to eachother.

You entered your classroom with the sight of your teacher/proffessor.

"Ehem, may I get the attention everyone?" The prof said.

Everyone looked at the prof then to me.

You got a bit nervous cause you just transferred. And clearly, you don't know everyone.

"Everyone! This is Y/n Springer! Please allow her to this class and make her feel at home." The prof said.

"Plsase tell me anything that happens wrong okay?" The prof mumbles to you.

You got into a random seat where all the students were pointing at.

You saw that the Clara and Annie was at the same class with you.

Clara saw you and rolled her eyes at you.

'Bitch.'

You side eyed her and continued walking to your seat.

While you were preparing your things. Someone suddenly leaned in your seat.

"Hey, hottie." The short blonde girl greeted you.

"Uh, hey I guess?" You greeted back.

..
.
tbc cuz im lazy