ereh. c10

continous

--

"Do you like someone?"

"Uh.."

Thought were swirling around your head. 'Do I like someone..?' 'Why is Eren suddenly asking me this?' 'Ugh.. this is so frustrating.' You thought

"Uhm.. I don't really know.." You replied looking down.

"Oh. That's okay.. You can take your time. Well, goodbye for now!" He said as he bids goodbye to you. You waved back and smiled.

30 mins later. (or whatever time u finish ur drink)

You finished your drink and went straight to your dorm.

"I'm so bored.." You told yourself.

The door opened revealing Ymir and Historia.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" Historia greeted you.

"Hey Historia." You smiled at her. While Ymir gave you a death stare.

You laughed at her reaction and continued to stare at the ceiling.

After 1 minute of staring, you decided you would just spend time with your phone. You scrolled over tiktok, insta, YouTube, and played a few games. (whatever game u like)

After scrolling you decided you will just watch something. You and Ymir has a separated wall or privacy wall and both of yall has an individual television too.

You scrolled over Netflix and rewatched your favorite show.

While watching, you didn't realize you drifted to sleep.

When you woke up the show already ended. You checked the time. (5:19 pm)
'Oh.. I slept for 5 hours.' You thought. You turned off the television so it won't overheat.

While you were wondering what you should do to spend time. You dug to your things to see if you can find any game CD. (or what u call them) You had a few but they were too overused but you.

You knocked on Ymir's door to ask if she has any. She gave you 3 games, it was kinda old. Well, atleast it wasn't the game you play.

You tried the game and you liked it. You gave the games back after playing and went to sleep again.

After 1 week Mikasa came back to the dorms and so is everyone.

You can't hangout with Mikasa for a while because she was busy helping Armin and your busy doing something. (Idk what to say)

tbc