sf. c9

continous.

--

Annie knew what was going on so she frowned.

After a few activities of the Sports Festival it was break time.

"I'VE BEEN WAITUNG FOR THISSS!" Sasha yelled as she dragged you into one of the food stalls.

"CAN I GET ONE PLEASE?!" Sasha asked still holding your arm.

..

After she ate few meals. It was time again for another activity. But this time it's a three-person.

So obviously, You-Mikasa-Annie, Connie-Jean-Sasha, Eren-Yelena-Floch and blah blah blah. (I forgot Armin couldn't still walk 😭 I made a mistake on c8 sorry)

The game was Dodgeball, so obviously, all you gotta do is dodge the ball or catch it. It was 3v3.

A lot of teams were first and you guys were 7th. After a lot of games, it was finally yalls turn.

Your opponent was Reiner-Bertoto-Porco. Annie looked at the three signing them to not hurt you.

While Mikasa was ready. And you were positioned on the left side.

Left- You and Porco
Right- Mikasa and Bertoto
Middle- Annie and Reiner

'Man, this tough.. My opponent is.. Annie?!' Reiner thought. Annie smirked.

3.. 2.. 1.. GO!!
A lot of people were cheering at Reiner's team. While your team has a few supporters.

Your team is leading with 3 points with Reiner's team with 2 points.

"TAKE THAT ANNIE!" Reiner said throwing the ball aggressively to Annie.

But, Reiner missed, and Annie caught it.

"Nice throw, Reiner." Annie said as she threw the ball to Reiner's face.

SWOOSH It was so fast you didn't even notice it.

ANDD!! ANNIE'S TEAM WON WITH 4 POINTS!! The narrator announced.

Everyone cheered especially Prof. Hange. They cheer for for everyone.

.

After 1 day

the Sports Festival finally ended in peace. It was also sem-break too. So, you decided to hang out with Mikasa. You forgot she haven't gave you her number, neither do you.

You called Sasha so you both can visit Mikasa's dorm.

*calling*

"Hey! Wazzup?" Sasha said.

"Do you want to hang out with Mikasa?" I asked.

"Ohh- about that.. Mikasa visited her family in Japan.." Sasha said.

"Ohh.. That's fine! When will she go home?"

"Next week, so we can't hang out with her right now.. And I'm kind of busy too
.." Sasha said.

You sighed, thanked Sasha and ended the call.

You couldn't hang out with Annie because she visited her dad. While Sasha can't hang out too because she and Nicollo went on a short trip.

You didn't want to hang out with your other friends cuz you were still not that comfy with them.

You didn't want to hang out with your brother too because he'll just make things worse.

5 Hours later

You and your brother just finished to visit your mom in the hospital.

You thought of going to a small Cafe inside the campus.

..

After 30 minutes of walking, you finally reached the Cafe. (let's just pretend uou didn't get tired because u wer too focused on ur phone) You entered the Cafe as the door bell rang.

"Welcome!" Said the waiter.

I just bowed and smiled at her as I sit in a 2 person table.

You ordered [f/d]. (fav drink) After 10 minutes of waiting for the order. Someone came in and sat with you.

"Hey." She smiled. It was Clara.

"Uh, hello?" I replied.

"Oh, I thought you were a janitor in here.. I was about to give you a tip." She said as she laughs.

"Excuse me? I can be a janitor here if I want.. Thanks for the tip." You said as you pulled the penny in her finger.

She rolled her eyes and walked off with her coffee. But, before walking off. She intentionally poured the coffee on your head.

"Oops! Since you're the janitor.. Can you clean your head? Clean your brain too.." She said as she smiles at me.

Then someone pushed her.

"Leave her man!" A guy said.

"E-Eren.. I didn't do it! She told me to.. She's the janitor anyways.." She said as she hugs Eren dramatically.

"Ewwh! Don't hug me! You're disgusting." Eren said as he pushed her into the floor.

"Ouchie!!" Clara whined.

You cringed at her but brushed it off.

"Hey, is your hair okay?" Eren asked.

"Yeah.." You said wiping your hair with wet wipes.

"That pig Clara. She's absolutely horrible." he says as he sits with you.
"Can I sit here?" He asks.

"But you're already sitting there.." You said confused.

He just laughed at you and you rolled your eyes.

You both talked a few topics, but then he asked you something.

"Hey Y/n?" He asks.

"Yes?" You replied.

"Do you like someone?"

"Uh.."

..

tbc !