yas. c8

continous

--

Many things happened. You and Connie visiting your mother at the hospital, hanging out with Sasha, Mikasa, Annie, Ymir and Historia, and Armin still could not walk.

After a long normal 1 week. A sports fest was announced. It was gonna begin in the next 2 days.

"Yes!! A sports Festival!!" I screamed excitedly.

"Excited?" Annie smirked leaning her hand in my shoulder. You noticed Mikasa was a bit offended.

Annie noticed and leaned onto you more.

"We should probably get going to our class." Mikasa said not even taking a glare on us.

"Okay, okay, Ms. Expressionless." Annie replied.

Mikasa just rolled her eyes and went to her class having a frown.

Annie laughed at Mikasa's reaction while you and Sasha was left dumbfounded.

"What's funny?" Sasha asked and you nodded.

"HAHA- N-nothing." Annie stuttered by her extreme laughing wiping the tears of laugh.

You three got going to your own classes.

After 2 days it was finally Sports Festival. Every student has to wear your sweatpants with t-shirt.

You met up with Annie, Mikasa and Sasha at the court.

"I wonder what events will happen!!" You screamed excitedly.

"ESPECIALLY FOOD!!!!!!" Sasha screamed ready to devour all the food stalls.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Prof. Erwin said with a mic on with the Principal Pyxis.

"Ehem- The event is about to start! Our first event will need 2 people to represent. It will be a double-person race! Please pick a partner with the same gender as you! Thank you." Prof. Erwin announced.

"I'll partner up with you Y/n-" Annie said holding your arm.

"No, she will be partnering with me." Mikasa said while she held Annie's arm too tightly.

While they were both fighting Sasha came in to rescue.

"I-I'll take her!" Sasha said nervously.

"No-" Both of the girls were cut off.

"THE EVENT IS ABOUT TO START!" Prof. Erwin updated.

Annie groaned while Mikasa was ready to punch. Well, they had no other choice but to partner up with each other.

The partners are: Mikasa-Annie, Sasha-You, Eren-Armin, Connie-Jean, Ymir-Historia, Reiner-Bertholdt and of course Prof. Hange-Prof. Levi. Prof. Levi didn't look happy though. (there are more partners out there I just included the squad cuz they're famous)

The event was about to start and the instructions was to tie a rope with your partner's foot and your foot.

You and Sasha was done tied the rope between your foot and hers.

"Lets just run at the same time.. okay?" You said.

"Yes! Of course!" She saluted.

3.. 2.. 1.. And.. GO!!

Let's do narration here: (the narrator will be oruo or oluo idk)

And the game started!! It seems like Partner 9(random partners) is leading!
ANDDD PARTNER 5 LEADS THEM OFF!! Of course it's the Ackermann and the Leonhart!! The girls are competitive!! Oh NOOOOOO!! Partner 2(Connie and jean) Leads the way! It seems like Partner 5 lost!! With the Partner 2 leading, partner 5 second, ANDD the partner 10(u n sasha) the 3rd!!

Let's pretend the game was over and in the end Prof. Hange and Prof. Levi won. Mikasa and Annie being second and Nicollo and Yelena being the last.

"Whooh, that was exhausting.." You said breathing heavily.

"Do you want water? Here." Mikasa said as she offered her bottle.

You saw Mikasa having a pink tint on her cheeks. She was blushing.

'I made an indirect kiss with her!' Mikasa thought.

Annie knew what was going on so she frowned.

Tbc