Chapter 3: First Scenario (Part 3)

~~~

"Hey, nerd, what kind of shit are you reading? You always have your phone in that stupid face of yours!", The spiky blonde haired boy says, peeking at my phone. I ignore him, trying to read.

"Oi! DEKU! I'm talking to you, you quirkless freak!", He yells. I stop reading and look up at him.

"Leave me alone, Kacchan.", I say with a straight face.

"Hey! Don't you dare talk to me like that you-you waste of space!"

Whack!

Crack!

Crunch!

I stand there, looking at the ground. Bakugou had whacked my phone out of my hands, making it fall towards the ground.

"Quirkless freak. You think you're better than me?! That's why you'll never become a hero!", He states, stomping on my phone at the same.

I grit my teeth.

"Ha. Pathetic!", He walks away, laughing. I pick up my now destroyed phone.

I WILL become a hero. Someday. I'll show you. Because a hero never quits.

~~~

As people were getting anxious and cautious of each other, my only thought was 'live'.

At this point of the story, Dokja wonders why HE hasn't appeared.

While he figures that out, I'll just trying to check my skills over here.

'Attributes window', I thought.

[Attributes window cannot be opened.]

Huh? Wha-? What does that mean?

I tried a few more times, but it still didn't work.

I hope this won't make a big difference in the story. Originally, I wasn't supposed to be here. My classmates must be worried about me. There has to be a way to go home!

Ding!

My phone buzzes, and I pull it out with my free hand.

[You have I unread email. Would you like to read it now?]

Yes|No

An email? I don't recognize this email.

I click 'Yes' and it pops up.

Dear reader,

I beg for your forgiveness. I have committed a grand sin. I have made a huge mistake. I have sent you and many others from your world to this world besides you. But do not fear, there is hope! You can go back to your world, once you finish the story in this world. Again, I am sorry.

                                                     Take care,
                                 Your beloved author