Chapter 8: Making A Deal (Part 1)

[The Personal Skill 'Transmission Lv. 3' has been activated.]

[Agility Stat triples.]

Agility Lv. 9 ---> Lv. 27

While Kacchan had run towards me, the main protagonist of TWSA, the book Dokja had read, nonchalantly walks over and looks at me and Dokja.

He chooses to walk over to Dokja. And I wanted to help Dokja.

But I was too busy dealing with Kacchan.

"DEKU...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!", He asks, finally reaching me. I look at him perplexed.

"What do you mean?", I ask. He furrows his eyebrows in frustration.

"YOU BROUGHT US HERE! BRING US BACK!", He demands, getting ready to unleash his explosion on me. He unleashes it, but I dodge it quickly, green electricity streaks following me.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't bring you here! I only...pressed...a button...", I realized what I was saying.

"Have been reading the book I've been reading?!", I ask desperately. He cocks an eyebrow.

"You mean that crap you've had your nose in front of your phone for? Maybe a little bit...what does that have to do with anything???", He begins to lose his patience.

"That might be why you're here. Since you read some of it, you got transported too...", I tell him, hoping he calms down.

[The Personal Attribute for 1% of 'One For All' has ended.]

The green sparks of electricity surrounding me disappeared and I felt the energy that I had before leave.

"Deku...I'm...going to...kill you!", He gives me an angry look.

"Kacchan...let's talk about this. It's not my fault that you decided to read the book I was reading. It was just a coincidence, right?", I try to explain.

"A coincidence, huh? How come some of our classmates disappeared with us too?", He asks seriously. Huh? What is going?

"What? How could that be...?", I lose my train of thought when I see Dokja being dropped into the mouth of an Ichthyosaur.

I use my skill 'Transmission' to chase after Dokja and try to go along with him.

"Dokja!!!", I yell out when I jump towards him.

"Izumi?!", Dokja yells out in confusion.

I hear Kacchan from behind me.

"DEKU! WHY ARE YOU GOING AFTER THAT DAMN EXTRA?!", He yells out. I cheekily smile and flip the birdie.

"YOU DAMN NERD! WHEN I SEE YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S STRONGER! I'LL BE NUMBER 1.", He blurts out.

"Whatever Kacchan, you'll always be number 2!!!", I yell back.

Junghyeok Yu watches our show and furrows his eyebrows. Yellow electricity surrounds him and he stumbles backwards.