Chapter 7: Escaping

"We have to get out of here?", I repeated.

Everyone looks at me, with a loss for words.

"O-out? Are out of your mind?"

"Izumi, I think that's a bit..."

"I also need to check on my unit. But I think it would be dangerous to leave the premise right now."

"Yeah! If we leave, we're going to get killed!"

I irked.

Slam! Slam!

Loud bangs were heard from the cabin behind us. The cabin that contained the main protagonist of the book Dokja read. But another survivor was in there with him, and I had a bad feeling.

"...We have to get out of here.", Dokja states.

"What? But...", Hyeongseong retorts. I look him dead in the eyes.

"If we don't leave right now...... we're all going to die before the next scenario.", I say, honesty in my words.

Slam!

"D-Dokja, we can't be sure that whatever is on the other side of that door are our enemies.", Hyeongseong tries to reason.

"They're the survivors who killed all the people in that cabin. Do you still want to meet those people?", I ask truthfully, my tone serious. I silently gulped.

Their tones changed.

"Let's find a way out of here.", Hyeongseong says.

"This door is broken.", Sangah tells us.

"Damn it. This one won't open either.", The Myeongoh guy says.

As we tried to find a working door, the bangs from the other cabin became more loud and desperate.

"Izumi! Dokja! Over here!", Sangah found a door that worked. Kind of.

"Okay, I'm going to open it.", Dokja says, slightly opening it.

"This one's broken too.", Hyeongseong says sullenly.

"But it's still the only one we have a chance at opening.", Dokja reassuringly says.

"Hyeongseong, use your skill.", Dokja orders.

"What? By skill, you mean...", Hyeongseong starts to think.

[The skill, Book Nerd, has been activated.]

[Character Profile]

Name: Hyeongseong Lee
Age: 28
Supporting Constellation: Master of Steel

Personal Attribute: Soldier who turned a blind eye to injustice (General)

Personal Skills: [Bayonet Lv. 2][Camouflage Lv. 2][Patience Lv. 2]

Stigma: [Great Mountain Push Lv. 1]
Overall Stats: [Stamina Lv. 8], [Strength Lv. 8], [Agility Lv. 7], [Mana Lv. 5]

General Evaluation: Hyeongseong Lee has very good overall stats. Although how readily he turned a blind eye to injustice was surprising, a constellation still selected him. This is another opportunity for him.

"You probably checked your skills when you opened your attributes window earlier. You're in the army, so there must be a skill you can use right now.", Dokja tells him.