Chapter 5: A Pain In The Neck

"Ahh!!! Fuck!"

"Why aren't you getting hit?!"

Dokja was dodging all of Namwoon's attacks, but that's all that he could do for now.

"Oh, fucking hell! You slimy little jerk!", Namwoon frustratingly says. Dokja had fallen on the floor and was crawling backwards.

"Two minutes left, kid.", Dokja tells him. I knew exactly what to do.

"Fuck!", Namwoon expresses worry.

I rushed over to the old lady who had been beaten bad. I protectively went in front of her, now lying on the floor, body. Dokja runs close behind.

"Leave her alone.", I say, little green electric sparks almost surfacing around me for a second.

[Failed to use the attribute 'One For All'. Required stats must be met to use a certain amount of power]

[Requirements: All stats must be at least Lv. 5 to use 1% of your attribute.]

[Further details will be explained when each level of requirement has been met.]

All I could do was blink at the messages that popped up. Huh?! I have to have the required stats to use One For All. Not only that but, only 1%?!

The green electric sparks go away. I guess I can't use my power at the moment. Damn it!

"I guess you have a death wish too.", Namwoon walks over towards my direction, but Dokja gets in his way. Dokja seems tired.

"Come on, Mr. Smarty-pants. You don't even have the strength to run anymore. Do me a favor, and let's just get this over with. We're running out of time.", Namwoon trudges over, a grin plastered on his face, holding his knife.

Dokja looks at me with determination on his face.

"Trust me.", He whispers to me. I slowly nod. I wish my powers worked.

"Namwoon Kim, Second year student at Cheongil Highschool.", Dokja stands up straight, his back turned away from Namwoon. Namwoon stops.

Dokja continues.

"Is an insect also an organism?", Dokja asks.

"What? What the hell are you suddenly talking about?", Namwoon questions.

"The answer is...", Dokja had pulled out his grasshopper. "...Yes."

Dokja kills the grasshopper in his hand.

"...How am I supposed......to know that?!", Namwoon angrily swings his knife at Dokja and stabs him. Or Namwoon thought he did.

"What...? How...?", Namwoon stumbles backwards in fear.

I slowly walk towards them, knowing what the outcome would be. I...have to...save him. This is going to be a real pain in my butt.

"Grasshoppers lay more than 100 eggs at a time during mating season.", Dokja factually states.

"W-what?", Namwoon is confused by Dokja.

"I'm not the one who's going to die...you are.", Dokja states seriously. I just got the chills. I shudder at the man's words.