1

i have everything, why do i need love? why do i need to have a partner ? a person who'd only break my heart.

hi im Katsuki bakugou, im an artist at UA art. I think that love is overrated, i used to think love was a good thing but love is just a scam. 

reason i think this is mainly because of my dad. Aito bakugou. he's my biological dad i hate him.
At first he was a good father, he took me to games, made sure i knew how to do everything and anything  in case one didnt work out or something.  But then one day he hit my ma, and badly. i was at school and when i came back he was hitting her with my baseball bat. 

i protected my mom from him and i got hit alot more than my mother. he abused us for 5 years since i was 8, then we left. My mom packed our bags while he was out and we left. My mom left everything, we lived with my aunt, inko. She knew of our situation and she helped for that i respect her. Her son on the other hand i dont like him, he's just so weird and creepy. But i promised my mom that i wont hurt or insult him.

my mom got into fashion design and stopped living as a housewife. my mother is now the most popular fashion designer in all of japan. im proud of her..but i a'int gon say it to her. i learned how to do make up to cover up my scars. i wasn't ashamed or anything, i just didnt like the memory of it. my mom and i live together in a pretty and big house. I'm very proud of how far she came, and she doesnt hide the scars that Aito gave her. 

you probably think she's girl boss and doesnt need a man in her life. how wrong you are, my mom is a girl boss but she too needs real love in her love. when i turned 14 she announced that she has been seeing  Masuru,  he's a baker at the bakery my mom shops at. im happy for her and hopefully one of them pops the question. Masuru is chill and sweet, i like him and i think me might be the one for my mom. If maybe he was my dad none of this would have happened and then i wouldnt have to go to therapy. 

but whatever. Right now im in an empty class finishing my painting. its been 2 hours since i came here. the assignment was a self portrait and add an emotion to it. we had to pick out of a hat, i got Hanahaki. its a disease caused by one sided love. it causes a flower mainly roses  to grow inside you, and can only be healed if that love is returned by the one you crush on. 

i have 2 drawings because i cant decide which to give in. let me show you 

 let me show you