30

Previously on not so lonely after all..

..i..i love..him...and now that everything's f*cked up..i dont think i can ever tell him..i should have yelled the explanation..maybe then we wouldnt be apart..

.

.

.

Third person's POV

It's been weeks since bakugou came to school, Kirishima still "didnt" care what happened or what could have happened to him. Kirishima's cuts healed..but bakugou's reopened. 

Masuru and mitsuki are worried sick. they found out about his cutting, you can guess how furious and sad they were. They took away everything and anything sharp from bakugou. 

Shinsou was worried for him and got distant from everyone, Denki thinks Shinsou hates him and Mina's still trying to find the "mystery" couple on campus.

Mitsuki got bakugou a therapist, he's been going for a long time now. He completely stopped cutting and he has started..drawing at least. Mitsuki, as an artist herself, sees it as a healing mechanism. 

Anyway, right now, its 6pm. at the bakugou residents.

"Katsuki? what's wrong?" Masuru asks, he's baking right now. He hasnt seen bakugou in a while and its rare for bakugou to come to him. "..is..is it supposed to hurt like this?.." Bakugou asks, looking down not making eye contact with masuru.

"What do you mean? what's hurting?" Masuru asks, he wipes of the flour or his hands and hold bakugou. "...i'm in love..with k-kirishima..but we're..uh not on good terms right now.."

Bakugou says, Masuru sighs and hugs him. "Love..love will always hurt katsuki, i really dont know what to tell you..that's how it works..but i do know that..you cant let heartbreak stop you from what you love doing" Masuru says

Bakugou sighs and hugs back. "But..it hurts..its been hurting for so long.." Bakugou says, holding back tears. "I know..but..you know how when your angry you make these really expressive art?" 

"y-yea..?" 
"Instead of feeling the heartbreak use it...paint what you're feeling okay..let it out in your paintings...do you understand what im saying?"
"...yea..yea i get it..dad?"

Masuru smiles and tries to contain his happiness. "Yeah?" He says "What the hell are you making?" Bakugou says, looking at the messy kitchen. Masuru lets him out of the hug and he looks at the kitchen. 

"Well you see, An employee challenged me to make this holds up a picture  and make it just by looking at it" Masuru said looking proud. 

"But that's not fair tho"
"Huh, ofc its fair"
"Nuh uh, you can cook anything, its not fair"

Masuru laughs and he looks at bakugou, bakugou's smiling, he still looks heartbroken but he's looking fine. "Fine..alright, i usually work alone but u wanna make it with me?" 

Bakugou takes a minute..and nods "Sure, dad. I'll make it better anyways" Bakugou says. masuru chuckles "Oh oh okay sure little chef. you working on sauce, and fries, i'll do the meat and drinks good?"

"Yea" Bakugou agrees and puts on an apron. 

Bakugou looks at  masu- his dad and smiles

...i'll be fine...with him and that old hag, kiken, dangan and my art...i'll be okay..just hope i can lose these feelings for kirishima quickly. 

Bakugou thought. He started cooking with his dad and he had fun, sometimes the thought of kirishima popped up in his head. he didnt do anything to make it go away tho