24

Previously on Not so lonely after all..

 He rinsed the sink and put away all the thing he used. He walked out and he figured kirishima should be done showering. he walked up stairs and he walked into his room to see..

Kirishima staring at the painting and scratching at the cuts he made..

.

.

.

Third person's POV

Bakugou rushed to kirishima and yanked his hands away from the cuts. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" Bakugou yelled, the yell snapped kirishima out of his trance. "You're not healed and you didnt put on your bandages, dont f*cking scratch jeezus" Bakugou scolded kirishima. 

"..i'm sorry.." Kirishima said in a very soft tone. "I dont know what your deal is, but stop it. i dont hate you for the painting so quit it" Bakugou adds on. Kirishima says sorry again. "Take off your clothes..." Bakugou says, causing kirishima's head to shoot up at him, revealing a blushing kirishima. 

"..w-wha-  N-NO NOT LIKE THAT" Bakugou says, after replaying it and hearing how it sounds. he blushes a pink shade and looks away " i-i meant so i c-can put the bandages on y-you" Bakugou defends himself. Kirishima smiles and takes off the hoodie. Bakugou takes the bandages and starts fixing up kirishima. 

"We've been like this before.." Kirishima says, "hm?" Bakugou says not really understanding what he meant. "..i mean, you're helping me out..when we first met that's what you did and a couple days ago you helped with my hand. and now your helping me agai-" Kirishima says before being cut off

"You saying you want me to quit helping you" Bakugou says, tightening the bandage "Ow!  n-no that's not what im saying" Kirishima says, in a laughing tone. "Never..ever..cut again." Bakugou says, looking at the cuts on kirishima's arms as he hid them with the Bandages. 

"..i promise..are we cool?" Kirishima says. Bakugou gets up and moves on to the other arm. "..yea..we're cool" he says, after a couple minutes of silence and bakugou moving from arm-arm-leg leg and abdomen. Kirishima was  fully bandaged. 

"DINNER'S READY,  GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE" Mitsuki yells from down stairs. "ALRIGHT" Bakugou yells out, He got up and kirishima followed as he put on the hoodie. He boys went downstairs and bakugou went to the kitchen. "go to the old man, im sure he needs help setting the table." bakugou says, pointing to the dining room. 

At dinner

"..Uh kirishima is it?" Mitsuki says, looking at kirishima. Kirishima nods as he takes a huge ass bite of the food. "I managed to get the school to give me your mothers number, i told her your fine and safe, i was wondering if you'd like to stay here?" Mitsuki says, taking her wine and drinking a sip. 

Kirishima's POV

..stay here? i'm really confused "what?" i say, i look at bakugou if he knew about this. and he looks as clueless as me. "i talked to your mother about and she's fine with you staying with us until your all better" Ms bakugou says.

..Wait, they want me to stay? like..live with them..with him..? 

ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ!

But what if i...do something wrong again..?

ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ!

..Yea..he did say that..

I look at bakugou and back to mitsuki. "If its okay with bakugou, then im okay with it" i say, smiling big again. "kats?" Mitsuki questions and glares at her son..im guessing he got it from her. "Wha? i'm fine with it jeez" Bakugou says, with a mouthful. Mitsuki cheers and eats her food. Everyone eats and it's nice.

Bakugou finishes first and leaves the table, then heads somewhere. "I'll call your mother later to drop by some of your clothes and some necessities tomorrow" Mitsuki says as she finishes her food. Mr masuru left a while ago, he's in the kitchen making something i believe. 

I get up and take mitsuki's empty plate with me, i go in the kitchen and start preparing to clean the kitchen. " Ah son you dont have to do that" Masuru says, stopping me from putting my hands in the water. 

"I'll clean up once im done baking, go hang with katsuki" He adds on. i do protest a bit but he turns me around and pushes me out of the kitchen. "go hang out with katsuki" He says as he turns around and heads into the kitchen. 

i walk around the house aimlessly, i cant find bakugou..where'd he go? I walk down a hall way and see a door slightly open and light peeking out...that must be bakugou. i walk in and see mitsuki on a chair in front of a mannequin. 

"O-oh im sorry" I say, she takes off her glasses and turns around to face me. "No no its alright. but why are you still up, you should be in bed its almost 3 am" Mitsuki says, she scolds me like Kyo..she worries alot about me. "I'm sorry, but im looking for bakugou. i havent seen him since he left after dinner" I say.

"Oh, he should be in his garage, he usually goes there after dinner or when something upsets him. It's further down the hall, on the right there's 2 door yo take the door on the left and your there." Mitsuki says, i nod and shyly back out the room. She yells out saying bakugou and i should get to bed.

I chuckle and walk further down the hall. there's a light peeking again so i follow the light. I open the door and i see bakugou sitting down on a chair by a desk, with his camera and a laptop. "What you doing?" i ask, as i walk up to him. 

Bakugou's POV

"What are yo doing still up? go to bed shitty hair" I say, i wasn't expecting him to come in and ask me a question over my shoulder...i wasn't expecting to see him until i got back to the room "Your mom gave me this speech already, also shouldn't you be in bed as well" He says. 

I should be but i usually finish up work in here and go to bed near 4 am sometimes. Right now tho im checking the camera and trying to add some things to the pictures. Tomorrow i gotta help the drama club for a play thing their doing, i wanna finish this first before Monday

I need to yk, actually start painting. "Dont ignore the question what you doing?" He's still here, woopie. " What does it look like im doing, im picking what to f*cking paint slow ass" I say back not looking away from the screen. 

"How long's that gonna take?"
"two seconds if you shut up" 

He's quiet, finally. i glance at his bandages..doesnt look like he scratched himself. If he gets back to school everyone will be worried...i should teach him to cover up his scars when they heal up. His head falls on my shoulder, causing me to look at him "Oi dont fall asleep on me..i dont wanna carry you upstairs...again" I say..i actually dont mind carrying him, he is heavy a bit but i like the workout. 

"i-i'm mnot asheep" ...he's sleepy. I can finish later in the morning. I nudge him a bit and he wakes up "cmon we're going to my room" i say standing up, he gets up and walks with me to my room. He trips a bit and falls on my back. 

"Sorry" he says, he gets his footing back and walks upstairs, he opens the door and goes to the bed on the floor. He covers himself head to toe and says goodnight to me. I chuckle and climb up to my bed..the mochi and hot chocolate is still here..i put is at the end of my bed on the floor close to the book wall. And i try to warm myself up and fade into sleep. 

That's all on Not so lonely after all
See yall in the next chapter bye loves!