14

Previously on Not so lonely After all

"...Alright i'll come along jeez...yall so fucking sappy" bakugou said and they all laughed once more..

.

.

.

The next day Friday, 10 am, in kirishima's Mechanics class Kirishima's pov

I'm almost done with putting together my bike, all i need now is a paint job and some more parts. "Class can i have your attention?" the teacher asks, I put down my wrench and lean on my bike. the rest of the class pays attention to the teacher. 

"Alright so, since everyone is practically done with their bikes, the art class volunteered to help with the details with th paint job" Teacher says. Wait does that mean he's here?! i look to th door and see the art class students come in but i dont see him yet...

the art class teacher, Miss Hina, comes to the front and tells us and her students to respect each other and that what their doing is just a test to see if th art students can work with people and try things out the way the "client" wants it to be. 

She and my teacher start naming and pairing people up with the art students. i still dont see him here, isnt he a art student why isnt he here? is he ok? I'm sure he's okay, i mean the guy works 24/7 practically, he should be able to rest now and then. 

"Kirishima and Bakug-....where's bakugou?" Miss Hina said, looking around the class then we heard yelling in th hall. "OH NO THE HELL YOUR NOT" 
"ITS MY FUCKING CLASS, PLUS WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE"
"CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA PULL THIS SHIT"

"ITS 1 FUCKING CLASS I CANT JUST SKIP THE FUCKING CLASS"
"YOU ALREADY SKIP CLASSES WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS BRAT"
"CAUSE THE FUCKING TEACHERS INSANE LET MEEEE GOOOOO"

"OH HELL NAH"

....i hear bakugou's voice so im guessing he's fine..

then bakugou burst thru the door and held on to the door while struggling to get in fully. "I TOLD YOU NO MORE FUCKING SHIT UNTIL YOU FINISH THE HARD ASSIGNMENT" 
"FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN FINISH THAT TOMORROW LET FUCKINGN GO OLD HAG" bakugou yelled out, then he made it in the door and a woman was dragged in by the force. She looked like bakugou...i think that his sister?....no he called her old hag...so his mother?...i am so confused right now

"Ahh Mrs bakugou...what are you doing here?" Miss Hina asked, looking confused as well. "This is your fault" Mrs..miss..mrs..female bakugou said. dusting herself off. "What?" Mrs Hina said. "Because of you making my son do tons of things and all the other art class teachers he doesnt take breaks. How can you adults overwork a child!?" 

"Hag, i told ya im fucking fine i dont mind the fucking work...also dont you have a job you're running late for?" Bakugou said. he called his mother...hag? how is he even alive right now..? "This aint over, Mrs Hina...Brat..fuck off" Female bakugou said, she walked out and then all the students started squealing and whispering. 

he's mothers the mitsuki bakugou i cant believe this!

Mitsuki bakugou is like my idol! 

Do you think i can get bakugou to give me her autograph!?

Makes sense that he's top of the class he got all his Technic and skill from his mothers genes

"Uh...okay, Bakugou, your partners is kirishima..he'll tell you what we're doing" My teacher said, sitting down in his chair. Mrs Hina walked towards bakugou and put her hand on his shoulder, she said something to him and then they both went outside the class.