13

Previously on Not so lonely after all

"Alright i gotta jet, Saturday the busen park 8 am sharp" Bakugou says, He gets up and leaves kirishima gets up and leaves as well.

what was so important he had to in a rush like that? Also why 8 AM WHY SO EARLY.
Kirishima thought.

.

.

.

Kirishima's Pov after Bakugou left in a hurry. 

Mina called me after bakugou left, telling me something about hang out and a taco? I left the school and went over to Mina's place. "Hey Mrs ashido, where's-?" i say, walking the house, Mrs Ashido, Mina's mum, cut me off and hugged me. 

"Ahhh Kirishima! how are you? how's your mothers?" she said hugging and patting me on my back. "I'm doing alright and my moms are okay haha" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Is that so? well you should tell them to come ove-" she said before she was cut off by Mina 

"Mooooom, cmon he didnt come for you, come on Kirishima" Mina says as she takes my hand and drags me upstairs to her room. "BYEEE MRS ASHIDO" I yell out, before Mina slammed the door of her room. 

Mina lets go of my hand and walks to her bed, It seems the whole gang is here. "Hey guys" i says as i sit on one of the bean bags in Mina's room. they all say hey and continue talking. Mina and Jirou are painting each others nails, Sero and Denki are playing smash bros.

"Denki"
"what's up bro?"
"...nevermind"

I wanted to ask what he and shinsou are doing, Bakugou wasn't much help with what i'm supposed to be doing. Saturdays in 1 day, If i tell Mina she's going to go crazy and say its a date...its not tho. 

It's not a date duh its just an artist and a random person hanging out for an assignment...yeah thats all there is, i dont like him and he doesnt like me. "KIRISHIMA" Mina yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Huh- wha-? what happened?" i asked.

"We were talking about what to do on saturday, Denki's has a family thing, Sero's coming so is Jirou and me, i was asking if your coming too but you fucking zoned out!" Mina says, she doesnt play when it comes to hang outs. "I'm sorry Mina, im not coming with you guys, i have a thing"

"A thing? what thing?" Jirou asks, putting me on the spot. i dont want to tell them about the hang out with Bakugou. but i dont wanna lie to them...i'll just tell them. "I'm meeting up with Bakugou on saturday.."

 There's silence for a while then mina starts her nonsense. "WHATTT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? OMG WHAT ARE YOU GONNA WEAR? YOU CANT GO DRESSED IN CROCS AND SHORTS? THIS IS THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI YOU GOTTA BE FASHIONABLE" 

And this is why i didn't want..."Mina" 
"Ooo!~ who asked who out!?AHH MY KIRISHIMA'S ALL GROWN U-"
"MINA, ITS NOT A DATE!" I yelled out, causing everyone to look at me shocked. I shake my head and get up and go to the roof. 

I need air, dont get me wrong mina is a good- great friend, but she can be too much sometimes. I mean you saw what happened in there, she assumes alot and never lets anyone explain til the last minute. I sit down and lay down looking at the stars. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Kirishima stares into the abyss of the night sky, meanwhile in mina's room. "What's his problem?" Mina says with a confused expression. "Mina you seriously dont know why kiri stormed out of here?" Jirou asks, Mina still looks confused, denki and sero  shook their heads and face palmed themselves. 

"Mina you tend to over  think things and assume alot" Jirou says, looking at mina. "I dont do that!" mina denies it, jirou looks at her with a  'are you serious' look. "Mina kirishima literally told you that he's going to MEET up with bakugo, and you ASSUMED that it was a date. Did you not think that kirishima is bakugou's muse" jirou states. 

Mina looks sad and like the realization hit her in the face. "And dont you think it'll take more that 1 hour for kirishima to fall in love? i mean we met bakugo in the athletic square  a few days ago and kirishima met up with him after P.E for like 1 hour 30min." Sero says, as he gets up.

"Hold my spot i still need to beat kamibro, i have to go a shark back" Sero says as he leaves and heads up to the roof. Where he sees kirishima lying down, he walks up to him and sits down next to him. "Hey man" sero says, he looks up to the sky. No response from kirishima, sero sighs and turns to look at him

"You know mina didnt mean to right?"
"...yea i know..its just she keeps-"
"Assuming?..yeah   i know, but i also know that she just wants us to be happy"
"...."
"yeah i guess she also needs to learn when to assume shit hah"

Kirishima sits up and nods his head, sero smiles softly and pats kirishima on his back. "So, date with the most popular guy in school huh" Sero says in a playful tone while he tries not  to laugh "Stoppp ittt, its not a date" kirishima says as he smiles and chuckles. 

"okay okay, what're going to do on your 'not a date' " Sero asks nudging kirishima with his shoulder. " I dont know, he doesnt share much. when i asked he just told me where to meet up and that 'Teacher gave me a harder assignment' bullshit" kirishima states lying back down

Sero lays down next to him "Hm sounds like he doesnt talk much, which isnt really surprising, he never talks in any class, i mean besides with the purple haired one, what was his name again?" 
"Shinso i think" 

"Yea....well lets get inside, Mrs ashido was making tacos when i came up here" sero says as he stands up and walks to the exit. "Ooo~ tacos, move your butt" Kirishima said trying to push past seros' slow ass. 

They went down and back into the room, where jirou and denki are playing smash bros and minas cheering for jirou to win. "Oi you were supposed to hold my spot not play the game!" Sero said walking towards them tryna take the controller away from jirou. "No NO NOOOO YOU'LL MAKE ME LOSE THE GAME, WAIT FOR YOUR TURN" Jirou yells out, then she pokes sero in the eye with her earlobes 

"OW" sero held his eye and backed off and sat on a bean bag. kirishima, denki and mina laughed and continued their shit. "Uhm kiri can we talk?" Mina said, as she looked at kirishima. Kiri nodded and went to the bed where mina was. 

"Im sorry for what happened"
"Its fine, its how you are, it what makes you..you "
"Yea but i shouldnt have assumed it was a date...and im sorry, i promise i'll try to not assume"
"Mhm its okay"
"So we cool???"
"Yeah, cool as ice"

"NOOOOO NOT FAIR" Denki yelled out, throwing his controller on minas bed. "I WON YEA BABY"
"NOOOOO YOU..YOU CHEATED I'M DONE PLAYING" Denki yelled out, pouting. "Oh denki dont be a sore loser" Jirou said. "Am not!" denki defends himself. Mina hugs denki and he 'cried' on minas shoulder. 

Mrs Ashido, came up and brought tacos to minas room and knocked on the door "Anyone want some tacos?" she asked as she peered in the door. Everyone rushed to the plate and took their own tacos and everyone had fun 

That's all on Not so lonely After all
see yall next chapter