33

Previously on Not so lonely After all...

"..fuck...fine! I'll tell you"
"Yes! heheh tell me tell me tell me"
bakugou takes a breath and looks at mina

Sorry...kirishima...its gonna be even more awkward now..

"It's....."

"kirishima"

.

.

.

Bakugou's POV 

...I  said it...i actually said it...i was not preparing to say it anytime soon especially since kirishima hates me but it- its just came out.  its already awkward as is...now me blurting that we're dating...i fucking messed up this time 

2 for 2 bakugou first ya mess up your somewhat friendship with kirishima now. You do this. Just fucking great. 

"...I fucking KNEW IT!" pinky yells out, suddenly she starts squealing and yapping and whatever the hell next...if said this before girls are fucking weird. 

after a moment or 2 i cant take it anymore i place my hand on her mouth and shut her up. "Shush! you're hurting my ears...what's with everyone trying to make me deaf faster." 

"mm!" she hums in my palm. 
"zip it..no more squealing"
"Mhm!" 

i slowly take my hand off her mouth, revealing the most biggest smile I've seen...she looks like the joker. "I knew it! wait but when did you start dating kiri? why didnt he say anything to me im his best friend"

..probably because he doesnt know it either. 

"..i told him not to tell anyone." i say, she looks at me up and down as if she's considering it to be truthful. "that makes sense...kirishima always keeps his promises"

great. "wait...but you and kirishima had a huge fight right?... i mean it must have been huge you didnt come to school for weeks" 

she just had to bring that up...i dont want to think about that! 

"Dont talk about it...never bring it up"
"..Oh...okay, have you guys made up yet?" 
"Why do you care?" 

i hate that she's prying into this...uh delusion? deception? IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS SITCH!!

"So ima take that as a 'no'...wait i have an idea!" 
"...an idea? never had on of those before?"
"Shut up, because of that comment, you're not gonna get to hear my idea. be gone" 

be gone? me be gone? what the fucking hell. "You dragged me here!!" i yell out, 

"oh right...haha...bye" she says then she leaves. i step back and lean against the wall...this is fine...

Third person POV

After mina had left she caught up with kirishima who is still at the lunch table. she sat down next to him and glared at him for quite a while. Kirishima felt her gaze on him and kinda felt uncomfortable. he put down his fork and slurped up the remaining noodles in his mouth.  

"...mina...why are you looking at me like that?" he says, avoiding her glare. Mina's expression becomes more angrier and kirishima slides a little away from her. "Kirishima...care to tell me something?" mina says, her tone dark and scary. 

kirishima feeling more uncomfortable and now confused shakes his head, "No..no i dont have anything to tell" kirishima says. Mina becomes intensively more mad at him before asking again the same question. 

...did i do something? why is she still glaring at me like that? what the hell did bakugou tell her...wait he didnt say anything about the cutting right? he wouldnt have dont that right...?