Chapter 6

"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love"- Princess Diana

Ash's POV

I was asleep when I felt two people jumping on the bed. "Daddy get up" I heard Lily say. I opened my eyes. "A little longer"
    "But you promised we would do something today" Luke said. "Yea, later today" they jumped on top of me.
    "That's too far away, we want to do it now" I sat up. "Ok, go get ready" they ran out of the room. I rolled off of the bed and started getting ready myself.
    "You ready daddy" I turned around and looked at them. "Are you sure y'all don't won't to go after lunch" they shook there head. "Ok, let's go"
    We were in the car. "Where do y'all want to go" I looked through the rear view mirror at them. They looked at each other and then looked back at me.
    "Food" they said in unison. "What else" I said. "Food" they said in unison again. "What else, besides food"
    "Toys" I was about to ask them something else but they was clapping and smiling. "Ok, let's eat first" I looked back at the road.

Kaylee's POV

I was eating my lunch when I got a call. "Hello girllll" I rolled my eyes. "What do you need" I said. "Gee and attitude, I will hang up"
"No no no wait, what do you need" I said. "I was wanting to know if you want to go to the store with me" she said. "Sure, when"
"I am actually outside your apartment" I gave a confused face. I hung up the phone and walked to the front door.
"What are you doing here" I said as I opened the door. "We are going shopping" she walked into my apartment. "Let me go get ready"

Ash's POV

When we got done eating I put them in the car and we left. "What store do y'all want to go to" I said. "Target" Lily said. "You want to go to target too Luke" I looked in the rear view mirror to Luke. He nodded his head.
When we got to target we went straight to the toy section. "Get whatever you want" the let go of each others hand and ran there separate ways.

Kaylee's POV

We got to target and went straight to the make up section. "Let's get you some make up too, I will buy" she said. "No" I tried to walk away from her but she pulled me back.
"Please, try something new" I rolled my eyes. "Only if you buy" she smiled. "That's what I said" I rolled my eyes again.
The whole time she was texting on her phone. "Who you texting" she quickly out her phone away. "No one"
"You were testing Nathan right" i said. "Yes"
"That was quick" I picked up something. I didn't know what it was called. Alyssa grabbed it from my hand and put it back. "I am done now I have to go to the toy section"
"Why" I followed right after her. "So I could get my kids some toys for being good on parent day" she said. "Really, you like the kids you teach" she looked at me. "I love those kids, how little do you think of me"
"So little" I said. We walked through the puzzles first and then went from one section to the next. I got bored so I looked at my phone.
"What are you doing here?" I heard Alyssa say. I took a quick glance up and saw Ash. I found out his name yesterday when I got home. Thanks Alyssa.
"Daddy look" I heard Luke say. I looked over at him and he looked away from his father and looked at me. "Kaylee" he dropped the toy he had in his hand and ran to hug me.
I put my phone up and picked him up. "What you doin here" he said. "I came shopping with Alyssa, what are you doing here"
"Shopping with daddy" we both looked over at him. I felt bad about what I said yesterday.

Ash's POV

They both looked at me. Kaylee put down Luke and he ran away. Kaylee whispered something to Alyssa. "I need to get something over there Kaylee you stay" she pushed her to the cart.
We were standing there not saying anything. "I am sorry about what I said yesterday" I looked over to Kaylee. "I know I shouldn't have said that, it's none of my business" she said.
"You were right, that's why I decided to spend time with them today" I said. After that we didn't say anything again.
I was about to say something but Alyssa came running into the isle. "We need to go" Kaylee gave her a scared look. "What happened" she said.
"My dog is eating my shoe" Kaylee rolled her eyes. "Really"
"Yes, they are my favorite shoes" she ran. Kaylee rolled her eyes again. "Your eyes are going to fall out if you keep doing that" I said. "I hope that happens"
"Then you won't be pretty" she looked at me. We stared at each other. "Kaylee hurry before I leave you" we heard Alyssa yell. Kaylee rolled her eyes again and then ran to where Alyssa was yelling from.
When I paid for there things we left. "Are y'all sure you don't want to do anything else" I said.
"Can we play with the toys when we get home" I smiled at them though the mirror. "Ok" they smiled.
When we got home they ran to there room and I followed after them with the bags. I placed them down and helped them open the toys.
    While I was opening the last toy Like jumped on my bag. "Daddy I am hungry" I reached one of my arms and laid him on my lap. "What do you want"
    "Mc Donald's" Lily stood in front of me. "We are getting mc Donald's" she said. "Yep" Luke jumped off of me and we left and went to get them some food.