Chapter 16

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever" -Noah from The Notebook

Kaylee's POV

Today was Ash's birthday. I know that he said he didn't want anything but I couldn't get him nothing. So I made Alyssa come to the mall with me. "Why did you have to bring me" she walked beside me with slumped shoulders.
"I need help finding him something" we went from store to store but there was nothing he might like. "What about this store" I looked to where she was pointing. A lingerie store.
"Oh hell no" I tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm. "He would love this, Nathan does" we walked into the store.
"What about this" she showed me another lingerie. "No" we have been in this store for a hour not finding something I liked. "I am about to buy you something" she said. She found a chair and sat down. I looked past her and saw something.
It was a black two peace. I came with a shirt that falls off the shoulders. I walked over to it. I felt Alyssa's eyes following me. I ran my hand down the chain on the shoulders that made sure it doesn't fall from your body. "I should buy that for myself" Alyssa walked beside me.
"I really like this one" I removed my hand. "You should buy it" She said. "I don't know if he will like it"
"Oh trust me he would love it" I took her word for it and bought it. Ash gave me his card but I didn't use it just in case he checks purchases.
Alyssa dropped me off at home. I stuffed the bag in my tote bag and went inside. I walked to the living room and saw the twins. When they saw me they jumped up and ran to me. "Kaylee" I bent down and hugged them. I looked over them and saw that Ash wasn't with them.
"Where's your dad" I said while standing up. "He's in his office" they ran back to the couch. I walked up the stairs to his office. I saw him sitting in his chair. I ran to him and grabbed the pin form his hands. "Nope, it's your birthday, no working" he looked up at me. "I am almost done" he tried to grab the pen from my hands. "You promised you wouldn't work"
He got up from the chair and tried to grab the pen. I moved back. "I am not letting you work" I placed the pen down and grabbed his hand. I pulled him downstairs to the living room. "Just a few more minutes" I dropped his hand and pushed him on the couch.
"Nope, you have to spend time with your family" I said. I was about to walk away but he pulled me down to sit in his lap. "Where are you going" he said. "Letting you spend time with your family" I tried to get up again but he stopped me. "You are my family, so I got to spend time with you"
It was the end of the day. We just got done singing happy birthday and eating the cake. While Ash was getting the kids ready for bed I decided it's time for his birthday present from me. I quickly put on the lingerie and the shirt over it. I looked at myself in the mirror thinking if I should lay the sleeves over the shoulder and have the chair rest on my collarbone or leave them up.
I finally decided to lay the sleeves down my arm. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I got on the bed and laid in a sexy position and waited for him.

Ash's POV

I finished putting the kids to bed. Before I left I made sure that they were asleep. I went to mine and Kaylee's shared bedroom. I opened the door and saw Kaylee on the bed. She had on black lingerie with a shirt over it. I saw that on her shoulders was a gold chain holding the shirt up.
"I can't let you go to sleep without your birthday present" I walked up to her. I started laying on top of her and kissed her on the lips. She wrapped her legs and arms around me. I placed my hands on her waist. She flipped us over.
She started unbuttoning my shirt and pulled them over my shoulders. She unhooked her lips from mine and started kissing me down my chest. "That's my job" I said. She stopped and looked at me. "Not today" she reached for the button on my pants and unbuttoned them. And then she unzipped my pants.
She pulled them down alone with my underwear. She wrapped her hand around my dick. I groaned. I looked down at her to already find her looking at me. She ran her tongue from my base to my slit while still looking at me. I groaned again.
She put my dick in her mouth. I grabbed her head. She started moving up and down. I felt her moan on my dick. I knew she said this was my day but I didn't want to come in her mouth. So I moved her head off and pulled her on top of me again. I kissed her on the lips. She unhooked them again and sat up. She reached the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off.
Once it was fully off I ran my hands down her body. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I took it off for her. She moved her head to the side and kissed me again. She moved her panties to the side and grabbed my dick.
She unhooked her lips from mine once again and looked down. I followed her eyes. She sat up and positioned my dick to her entrance. She started pushing it in. She moaned and I groaned. When I was fully in she stopped for a minute and started moving again. I grabbed her hips and help guide her.
After a while I flipped her around and started pushing into her faster. Her moans got louder and louder after each thrust. I reached my hand down to her clit and started massaging it. I felt a groan leave my thought. "I love you, Kaylee" I said. "I love you too" she said in between moans. "I-I"
"I know me too" after a while we came together. I quickly pulled out of her and moved to the side and laid down. "Did you like your birthday" she wrapped her arms around me waist. I moved to the side and cuddled her. "I sure did"