Chapter three

Kazuha's POV

Me and Beidou was entering the jades chamber, an opportunity that I probably never would have if I did not know Beidou this well.
Ningguang came out and approached us.
"Beidou, Kazuha, it's nice seeing you here" she said as she greeted us.
"You too Lady Ningguang" I responded and she smiled at me.
"Long time no see" Beidou said giving Ningguang a hug that I don't really think she was expecting.
The jade chamber had amazing architecture and was over all very beautiful. I spent some time just looking down at the city and the mountains surrounding it before Ningguang invited us inside the building.
The inside looked just as luxurious as the outside.
"I heard you got here from Inazuma?" Ningguang spoke and Beidou nodded. "Yup, sailed all the way to pick this little guy up" she said, patting the back of my head.
"I also heard about the vision hunt decree, I'm glad you too got out safely" "Yea me too, Kazuha here was apparently caught but he have been very quiet about what actually happened" Beidou said, hinting that she wanted the full story from me.
"Well all that matters is that you're both okay now" Ningguang said. "I agree" I said and Beidou was quick to say "of course you agree"

Beidou then asked Ningguang how the city has been doing with the absent of its archon. It seemed like Ningguang and the qixing had full control over the situation.

We spent hours in the jade chamber catching up with Ningguang about what is new since we last saw each other. By the time me and Beidou was back at solid ground the night had taken over the sky's of teyvat.
"I think it's time to go get some sleep" Beidou said and I nodded, following her in the direction to the inn we were staying at.
We had spent many nights here during the time we had been in Liyue before and the owners knew both of us well by now.

"Beidou, Kazuha, so you're back in Liyue" the man behind the desk said. "Yup" answered Beidou and we all chatted for a few minutes before we got our rooms.

I laid down in the bed and looked up at the ceiling as I let my mind wander through all of my memories. It felt nice being able to fully relax and not have to look over my shoulder every other second, waiting for someone to come and capture me.
I had been wanted in Inazuma ever since the day Tomo died. He had challenged Kujou Sara and lost and therefore was met with the Electro archons Musou No Hitotachi sword art. That's the day I lost him. I had been to late to save him but i managed to get hold of his vision, now completely useless without its master. I fled Inazuma that day with my friends dying vision and didn't come back. Well not until now but I learned my lesson, that place had no longer a home for me and it's time to let go.
Sleep started to take over me and I dreamed of all my happy memories that I cherished so dearly.

——

By the time I woke up Beidou had already left the inn.
I wandered the streets of liyue once again, analyzing the people and what they were doing. I decided that I would leave the city gates for a while and take a walk in the wilderness of the nation. I rarely got a chance to do that when I was with Beidou since she always had some place to be at in the city. The morning sun warmed up my face and I looked around my for a place to sit down.
I ended up on the ground, resting my back against a big rock.
I took out my notebook where I would write poems about what I have seen, heard and felt. A lot of them include Tomo, though I'm not sure if any of them does justice for the person he was. I wrote millions about that day when he stood in front of the Shogun. All of them bringing back the memories of that one sentence he told me.

There will always be those who dare to brave the lightnings glow.

He was brave, very brave. I sometimes wonder if there was anything I could have done, Anything that wasn't running. For a long time I ran, I don't know how long but it was long.

My pen met the paper but I could not come up with any good words. I again tried to describe him, using all the words I knew but nothing could capture the feeling of loosing someone so special.

I looked up at the sky, letting the wind blow its way past me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Short chapter but idk bro

Well hope u liked it

Beat up a child (childe)