Chapter six

Scaramouches POV

I can't believe he would spend all his money on a guy he met And even more, I can't believe I am surprised. He has always been, saying it in a nice way, spontaneous. Though in my opinion he's just stupid.

"I'm not defending that" I said right out so he didn't have any expectations.
"You can't tell her Scaramouche please" he begged. It was rather pathetic.
"I don't have to tell her, if you want to lie you can just go and do that yourself" I said and he didn't seem pleased with my answer. I'm guessing he didn't have an excuse ready.

Once in a while I looked over at the other table, still seeing this woman death glaring me over the room. I don't think she likes me very much.

"She will never believe me, but I'm sure she'll believe you" I'm not sure he's right on that one actually. The Tsaritsa doesn't really trust a lot of people and since I'm not very trust worthy in general I don't see why she would trust me.

His idea was "Just say I got robbed". It really wasn't a good idea but it didn't seem very unlikely. I wouldn't call Tartaglia smart so him getting robbed wouldn't surprise me.
"How about, you tell her that, and I can be very nice and say that it's true if she asks me" anything to make him shut up at this point.

"See there you go lying again" I can't with this guy.
"Why do you think that?" I asked sarcastically. "You said you would do something nice. Do you really think I'm that stupid?" Yes, yea I do.
"Yeah pretty much" he rolled his eyes at that.

"Okay let's make a deal" that sounds more interesting.
"What deal?" I looked up from my food to hear about this deal he think would make me help him.

"You help me with this and don't tell the Tsaritsa about where the money actually went" I nodded "and I will find out what business he has with your mother" what? How did he know. He surely can't have been in Inazuma when I was there, I would have noticed.
"What are you talking about?" I don't know if I want Tartaglia starting to investigate the Shogun and accidentally stumble upon some buried information about my past.
"You know what I'm talking about, word goes around my friend" gosh I hate that guy. I can't risk him snooping around my mother.
"I'm not your friend" he laughed a bit at that.
"Well, is it a deal" I took a couple of seconds before answering. "Yeah okay then, it's a deal" he had always been putting his nose in other peoples business and something tells me he already knows something. I need to know. I hate to admire that there is one part of me that still cares. I care about revenge. I want to show her that she was wrong all along.

Luckily enough the deal didn't include me actually fooling the traritsa, just saying that Tartaglia got robbed and if she doesn't believe me it's not my problem.

Kazuhas POV

Beidou wanted to visit Ningguang again but I felt like taking another walk in the nature of liyue.
I wandered the mountains until the stars was visible on the sky. I had stoped about 20 minutes ago to write some poetry but I had no idea what to write. For some reason I was giving up on writing about Tomo, I think it's keeping me from fully moving on with my life.
Sometimes I write about Beidou and give them to her. The first time I did that I could see a tear wanting to escape her eye, that's when I knew she was going to be my family.
She meant so much to me and having me with her was a constant danger, at least when we were around Inazuma waters.
The Shogun was always after me. Not just because I have a vision but because of me taking Tomos vision with me and also helping a lot of people escape the vision hunters. I didn't regret either.

A group of treasure hoarders walked past and I waited, hoping they wouldn't want to start fighting. Treasure hoarders were always problematic but at the end of the day, they are people too. Some of them probably has reasons to what they do and will leave me alone.
Not these ones.

One of them started attacking me out of nowhere which seemed very unusual. I fought them off until they ran away and then I put my sword back in my belt. I preferred not to act with violence but it did not always work.

"Good job. I was going to come and save you but it seems you got it all under control" I voice said behind me.

"Thank you anyw- it's you" I said as I turned around. It was the guy I had seen together with the shoguns son. He was taller and had ginger hair and a childish smile.

"It's me?" I'm sure he had seen me after Beidou had come up to their table. It all seemed a bit odd and I had a feeling those treasures hoarders hade something to do with this guy.

"Yes, you were with the Shoguns son at the restaurant not too long ago" was it possible that they had not noticed me. Then again he don't know who I am so maybe he didn't pay attention to Beidou.

"The Shoguns son? Are you okay man?" Seems like even the fatui doesn't know. This doesn't seem to be something either of them discuss openly.

"It was nothing, I'll leave now" and I turned around

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Childe goofy

Anygays I'm thinking this is going a bit to fast forward so maybe I'm going to drag it out just a little bit more.

Hope you still like the chapters so far

Thanks for reading❤️

1000 words😩😩exactly