Recap

Hi everyone.
Before posting the next part, i just thought of giving a small recap of what all had happened in my story till now.

1) Rajveer was caught was killing cornel Shakti chandra and for stealing the red box.
However, Rajveer proved himself innocent in the court but the red box is still missing.

2) Rajveer returns to the academy and now Naina and Rajveer have both confessed there love to each other.

3) Rajveer has a doubt on major Nair that he is involved with the enemies so he plants a small chip in his phone so that he can tap all his conversations.

4) Abhimanyu tries to create misunderstandings between Rajveer and Naina by telling Naina about his past and about being an illegitimate child.
However, this doesn't change Naina's feelings towards Rajveer and in fact there relation becomes more strong.

5) Rajveer tells Naina everything about his childhood, his mother, nanu and asks her if she would come with him to delhi. His home to which Naina agrees.

6) Rajveer organises a romantic date for Naina at his home in the woods which no one knows about except for Navin.
Both spent the best time of there lives together there where Rajveer gives her a promise ring that he will always be there for her.

7) It is now almost year end now and exams are coming for both 1st and 2nd year cadets. Rajveer has taken full responsibility of conducting exams in the academy as he doesn't trust major Nair one bit.

All the characters are the same and I will continue from where i left!!

Update coming soon....