Part 20

Finally i am writing the last part of my story!! I am writing this with so many bittersweet feelings but i am glad i am able to give my story a proper ending as i always wanted to.
Enjoy reading...
.....................................................................

Rajveer, naina and maa baba were watching the news when Rajveer's phone began ringing. It was BC.

Rajveer: good afternoon sir
BC : good afternoon captain. Well done captain Rajveer. Aaj mujhe tum par sahi maniyo mein garv hai. I am proud of you. Aakir aaj tumne woh kar dikhaya jo tumne kaha tha.
Rajveer:( Rajveer could clearly feel proud in BC's voice) thankyou sir.
Rajveer could hear loud voices behind BC.
Rajveer: sir yeh itna shor kaisa hai
BC: yeh shor tv reporters, army seniors ka hai captain. Academy mein sab aaye hue hai. Tumse aur naina se mailna chahte hai. Aur kuch legal formalities bhi hai jo puri karni hogi. Tum dono ho kaha pe ?
Rajveer: sir main aur naina, naina ke ghar pe hai. Abhi nikal rahe hai yaha se. Thodi derr mein academy pahuch jayenge
BC: okay captain.

After Talking to him, Rajveer cuts the phone and talks to naina.
Rajveer: naina hume abhi academy ke liye nikalna hoga. Waha kuch formalities jo hume puri karni hogi.
Naina: thik hai

Taking maa baba's blessings both Rajveer and Naina leave for KMA.

During the journey Rajveer tells naina everything in detail about how he had put microphone in major Nair's phone and room, how he had found the map and with the help of that he had found the proof which naveen had hidden in a small hut in the forest in which naveen was hiding during his last days from the real terrorist of the country.
Naveen had always believed that it would be Rajveer who would proove his innocence and naveen knew that Rajveer was a genius of strategy and communication so only he could solve the mystery because that map. And Naveen had also made sure that that map reaches Rajveer in good time. He told naina how before the accident, Rajveer had handed over all the documents to chobey because he knew his life was under threat and even if something happened to him, chobey would have handed over the proof to naina.

Naina was feeling numb from inside hearing all this. So much had suddenly happened in last 1-2 hrs in her life that she wasn't able to comprehend anything. Rajveer had told her parents that he had killed Naveen and had also told them that he loved her. Her parents had accepted Rajveer.
And now suddenly, Naveen was proved innocent. It was as if she wasn't able to believe that all this is really happening. She was scared that all this is a dream and when she will wake, nothing will be like this.

Seeing that naina was silent , Rajveer stops the jeep and looks at her. Taking her hand in his he gently cups her cheeks making her look at him.
Seeing him a lone tear escapes her eye which Rajveer wipes with his thumb.
Rajveer was understanding what was going inside her.
Rajveer: yeh sab sach hai naina. Yeh sapna nahi hai. Aaj puri duniya ko pata lag gaya ki naveen ek desh drohi nahi tha. Ek saccha sipahi tha. Yeh sach hai

And tears started flowing through Naina's eyes hearing Rajveer's words.
Rajveer immediately takes her in his arms hugging her.
Rajveer: shh.. bass.
Naina. Aaj toh itni khushi ka dinn hai. Aur tum ro rahi ho. Mere liye nahi toh naveen ke liye.
Naina ( still hugging him) : Rajveer
Rajveer: hmm
Naina: thankyou. Aaj main jitna aapko thanyou bolu woh kum hai.

Hearing her, Breaking the hug Rajveer looks at her who had stopped crying now.
Naina: agar aap nahi hote, toh yeh sab kabhi nahi ho pata. Thankyou bhayia ke liye ladne ke liye, unke liye itna sab karne ke liye.
Rajveer: naina, jo naveen ne mere liye kiya hai na uske saamne yeh kuch bhi nahi. Aur apne dost ke liye ek baar toh kya main hazar bar apni jaan ki baazi laga sakta hoon. Tumhe mujhe thankyou bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. yeh sab maine apne tumhare bhai ke liye nahi apne dost ke liye kiya hai. Samjhi?
Naina smilingly nods her head and says: i love you!!
Rajveer (smiling) i love you too