Part 11

Hii everyone.. So here is the next part of my story. I really apologise for the long delay in updating but I was going through a really tough time and wasnt in a state of mind of writing.
But then as Rajveer says, after every night there is a fresh new morning and so here I'm.
I have tried making up for the delay by giving a long update!

I hope you will like it and will enjoy reading it.

Happy Independence Day to all :)

It was early in the morning.. A beginning of a new day.. a fresh day.. The sun was shining bright, the birds were chirping melodious songs and the wind was blowing making the tress move and dance on its rhythm..

The sunlight was pouring inside the grand master bedroom through the open curtains where our two lovebirds were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms..

Rajveer was sleeping almost on the top of naina, hugging her tightly.. his face was in the crook of her neck and there legs were entangled.. Naina too was hugging him closely breathing in his hair..

Slowly naina's sleep got disturbed feeling some weight on her shoulder .. slowly she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was rajveer's face who was sleeping so peacefully hugging her close..
He was looking so innocent while he was sleeping, naina just smiled seeing him and gently ruffling his hair kissed his cheek..

It is then that she noticed her surroundings and got confused..She remembered they were lying outside yesterday night and thought that may be she had fallen asleep there and rajveer brought her inside..

And then she noticed the room.. She was in a huge, beautiful bedroom with a king size bed, luxurious interiors, couch, chandler, a huge led tv..
Naina had never seen anything more luxurious than this ever..
Everything in the room was elegant defining luxury to the core..

Through the floor to ceiling glass window naina could see the beautiful view outside

Through the floor to ceiling glass window naina could see the beautiful view outside.. She could see the clear sky and the tress moving and birds chirping and flying..

Everything was perfect in there ..naina had always dreamed of this.. dreamed of a beautiful house in the forest with a beautiful view where their is just peace, contentment, satisfaction and love..

And finally naina had found the man who loved her more than himself.. finally she had found the person with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with..

Looking at rajveer naina remembers the time when navin used to pamper her and her mother would be worried about her marriage
(flashback)

Naina's maa: navin tu agar isse aise hi bigarta raha na toh ho chuki isski shaadi.. pehle hi kitni ziddi hai kisi ki nahi sunnti upar se tu.. humesha isski side leta hai..

navin to his maa: ohho maa.. aap kyu naina ki shaadi ki chinta karti hai .. main hoon na.. aur apni behen ki shaadi main kisi aise waise ladke se thodi karaunga..
dekhna maa apni gudiya ke liye toh main ek rajkumar chunnuga..
ek aisa ladka dhoondunga jo usse mujhse bhi zyada pyaar karega.. sirr aakhon pe baitha kar rakhega meri behen ko aur usse itna pyaar karega, itna pyaar karega ki meri gudiya ko meri yaad bhi nahi aayegi..