Part 5 (B)

Here it is!!

Finally, it was evening time and all the preparations had been done.
Suriji and Lolita Ma'am were so excited hearing about the party, they readily agreed to keep the party in the mess and even helped them with their arrangements.
Dr shalini was equally excited and happy and was helping everyone. Alekh had also invited Neelu for the party. ( Guys in the show i know that Neelu used alekh for her own advantage but here i would like to show her as a nice, positive person and that she never did anything like that. Here , Alekh and Neelu like each other but no one knows about it. )

Finally everything was done and all went to get ready.

Alekh and Ali went to Rajveer's room to bring him till the mess.
Reaching rajveer's room they stood outside.

Alekh: tujhe yaad hai na kya karne ka hai
Ali: haan guru hume sab yaad hai.. aap tension mat lijiye
Alekh smirking at him knocks at rajveer's door..
Rajveer was reading some papers when he heard the knock.
First he thought it might be naina giving him a surprise visit but then why does she need to knock..
Without looking up he said come in.
Hearing him alekh and ali entered his room..
Rajveer looks up at him.
Ali and alekh: good evening sir
Rajveer: good evening cedits.. tum log yaha
Ali: sir woh hum yaha aapko bulane aaye hai
Rajveer getting confused: bulane?
Alekh: woh sir isska matlab hai ki hum yaha aapko bolne aaye hai ki suriji aapko bula rahe hai
Unko aapki help maangti hai..
Rajveer: meri help? lekin kis liye?
Ali: ab yeh toh pata nahi sir.. unhone humse kaha aapko bulane ke liye toh hum yaha aa gaye.

Rajveer knew that his cedits are upto something today.. After all They aren't as innocent as they are trying to be.

Rajveer looking at them: thik hai guys.. tum log chalo.. main aata hoon
Alekh and Ali smiling: okay sir..

And they leave from there..
After sometime Rajveer also leaves from his room to go to the mess to meet suriji..

When he reached there, he saw that it was completely dark..
And the moment he stepped inside the mess and called suriji
The lights went on and what Rajveer saw and heard surprised him totally..
The moment lights went on, all the cedits shouted together: 'Welcome back rajveer sir!!'
The entire mess was so beautifully decorated with balloons, banners.. The lighting was so beautiful and straight in the front , there was such a big board and on in was written 'welcome back Rajveer sir,we missed you'!!
A balloon busted from the top showering so many sparkles on him..
Rajveer was surprised to the core..

Through he was thinking that his cedits are planning something, but he hadn't imagined that they would be doing something like this for him.
Rajveer's eyes filled with tears seeing all the love and affection his cadets had for him..

Rajveer (still surprised): Cadets yeh sab kya hai aur kab kiya aap logo ne yeh sab ..
Pooja: sir hum sab ki taraf se aapke wapas aane ki khushi mein bass ek chotti si party
Rajveer (smiling): chotti si party cedit ghai.. woh toj dikh hi raha hai (seeing everywhere around him)
Thankyou so much guys main bata nahi sakta main kitna khush hoon yeh sab dekh kar..
Par tumne se yeh sab kiya kab?
Huda: Sir, hum aapke cedits hai aur aapke cedits ke liye koi bhi kaam mushkil nahi hota.
Rajveer: ab main samajha, tumne mujhe shaam mein mess mein kyu nahi aane diya ..
Huda gave an apologetic expression..
Rajveer smiled looking at him and hugged him..
Rajveer met all his cedits. They congratulated him on his victory..
But through all this time, Rajveer's eyes were searching for someone special.. He was looking for his naina.. He was sure she should be here only somewhere but where is she?
All 5 of them and shalini noticed that rajveer is looking for naina and smiled seeing this.
Huda: kya baat hai sir? aap kisi ko dhoond rahe ho?
Rajveer: haan nahi toh..
Shalini : captain jisse aap dhoond rahe ho na woh yaha nahi, waha hai(shalini says pointing towards the door of the mess smiling )
Rajveer eyes follow her direction and what is saw took rajveer's breath away.. There at the door of the mess was standing his naina wearing the same suit which she had worn when they visited point 1857.
He was just lost in her beauty.. In her simplicity.. Rajveer couldn't take his eyes off her.. Naina seeing his reaction smiled and lowered her eyes out of shyness..
Slowly she moved inside the mess dragging the trolley with her..
Rajveer was so lost in her that he didn't even notice the trolley and the cake that was kept on it.. Naina came inside and then placed the cake on the table..
Seeing Rajveer's condition smiling Shalini whispered: captain ab aap dekhte hi rahenge ya kucch kahenge bhi..
Rajveer listening to shalini's words comes out of his trance and blushes realising what he was doing..
It is then that he sees the cake that is now placed in front of him,and on top of it is written 'welcome back'.
It is a chocolate cake.. His favourite..
He smiles seeing the cake and then looks at naina who was waiting for his reaction..
Rajveer: yeh tumne banaya?
Naina shyly nods her head in a yes smiling..
Rajveer (smiling): isse accha welcome koi aur ho hi nahi tha sakta naina
Thankyou so much.
Naina: arre abhi se thankyou.. pehle cake cut toh kijiye aur bataiye kaisa hai.. maine aaj first time try kiya hai..
Rajveer: i'm sure tumne banaya hai toh accha hi hoga lekin cake ko cut karne se pehle meri ek shart hai
Naina ( getting confused) : Shart?
Rajveer: Yess cadet singh shart.. aur woh shart yeh hai ki yeh cake main akela cut nahi karunga.. Tum bhi karogi mere saath..
Naina: lekin main kaise? yeh cake toh aapke liye hai na..
Rajveer: jab tumne cake banaya itni mehnnat se hai toh usse cut bhi hum dono karenge..
Saying this Rajveer brought up naina's hand and made her hold the knife.. Rajveer's hand was on naina's hand..
Then both of them cut the cake together while others clapped for them and smiled seeing them together..