Part 16

Okay so here is the next part!!
There is a warning in advance. This part contains mature content so please any one who doesn't like reading adult parts can totally skip this one!
Children below 18 also stay away!

Naina was silent though out the journey.
Forget about saying, she hadn't even looked at rajveer once. She herself couldn't even understand what she was going through right now.. she had so many mixed emotions. She was scared, num, angry all at the same time. Everything had happened so quickly, she wasn't able to take anything in..

He knew she was avoiding having eye contact, and he knew why.

He couldn't even imagine what was going inside naina right now. He knew she is shattered and broken and scared. The thought of naina going away from him kills him, so he can't even imagine how much naina would have suffered in all these hours.

He just wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her. Tell her that he here now by her side not going anywhere.
He wanted her to cry her heart out , take out all her feelings because he is there to handle her.

Rajveer knew that during those 10 seconds of his life, when he was near death only naina's face was there in front of his eyes. He face, her smile, her laugh, there time together. All those moments flashed in front of his eyes which gave him the courage and a reason to live!
He couldn't even imagine what naina would have gone through all this time.

Reaching there, Rajveer and naina enter the house together and rajveer locks it.

Still not able to gather the courage to look at rajveer and not being able to say anything, Naina slowly moves in front of the large floor to ceiling window looking at the forest. Not exactly looking at anything.

Rajveer comes and stands besides her: mujhse baat nahi karogi naina. Meri faraf dekogi bhi nahi
Hearing his words, naina closes her eyes trying very hard to control her tears, her emotions.
Rajveer stands in front of her and cups her cheeks with both his hands.
Rajveer( with teary eyes seeing naina's condition ) please aankhein kholo naina..

And this was it for naina.. unable to handle herself this time, she opens her eyes and tears begin to flow uncontrollably.

Unable to take it anymore, rajveer immediately takes naina in his arms, who is sobbing uncontrollably now.
Rajveer hugs her so tightly not even letting her go for a single second.. both just cling to each other as of there life just depend on this moment..

Rajveer ( while himself crying tries to calm her down): naina shhh.. please.
Bringing her more close hugging her more tightly if that was possible..

Seeing her like this, was breaking rajveer from inside, but he knew he had to stay strong. He cannot go weak right now.

Rajveer knew, crying like this naina won't be able to stand for long.
Slowly still keeping her in his arms, he takes her towards the fireplace and makes her sit there, still keeping her in his arms.
Naina is now sitting on his lap still hugging each other..

Rajveer: shh naina.. bass . Please..

Naina:: ( while crying) aapne aisa kyu kiya mere saath rajveer? Kyu?
Rajveer: naina i am sorry

Naina: (looking towards him still crying. Still tears flowing from her eyes. ): Aap jaante hai rajveer, inn 5 ghanto mein kya beeti hai mujhpe.. kya haal hua hai mera.
Aapne mujhse promise kiya tha aap humesha mere saath rahenge. Bhayia ki tarah mujhe nahi choddenge

Rajveer: main humesha tumare saath hoon naina.. humesha. Kabhi tumhe chodd kar kahin nahi jaunga. I promise .

Naina: agar gaye toh main marr jaungi rajveer