Part 9(B)

Hii Guys!! I'm back with the second part.. I'm soo sorry for the delay in update and for making you guys wait but i'm running a little busy these days.. I will try to update early from the next time..

Hope you enjoy this part!! :)

Recap: Our cadets teach abhimanyu a lesson, BC punishes abhimanyu and gives him the punishment of solitary confinement..

It was now post lunch in the academy and our cedits were ready for their second mission of the day.
Some higher officials had come to KMA today for a special meeting which was being held in the conference room.
All the staff members including Rajveer and major nair had gone for the meeting and seeing that this was the perfect time to execute their plan, our cedits moved towards major nair's room.

Reaching his room they saw that their was a lock at his door.

Huda: yaha toh taala laga hai .

Naina: ab hum andar kaise jayenge..

Alek: itni tension kye ko le rahe ho tum log.. isse bhi bade bade taale todde hai apun ne.. yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai..

Yudi: chief you mean tum yeh lock khol sakte ho?

alekh : yeh toh apun ke bahe haath ka khel hai..
and then without asking he just pulls out a hair pin from naina's hair
pulling naina's hair a little.

Naina: aahh alekh.. tu kya kar raha hai..

Alekh (showing her the hairpin): hair pin re rela hai .

Naina: toh puch toh leta.. main tujhe de deti .

Alekh: arre bhadak kye ko rahi hai.. apni behen se kaisa puchna.. apun ek kaam karta hai wapas laga deta hai aur ab puch ke nikal lega ..

And saying this he came forward to put the hair pin back in her hair and naina shows him her eyes..

Alekh laughs seeing her..

Pooja: aree agar ab tum bhai behen ka ho gaya ho toh thoda jaldi karo.. agar woh missed call aa gaya toh sab ke network jamm kar dega..

Hearing this alekh nods his head in a yess and opens the lock with nains's hairpin.

Opening the lock, and
Making sure that no one sees them Pooja, naina , alekh and huda enter his room while ali and yudi stand outside giving them cover and checks that no one comes there..

Entering his room, huda , alekh , pooja and naina search each and every corner of his room..
huda and alekh search his bedroom while pooja and naina search the living room.

Alekh was searching his cupboard when his eyes fell on something red which was kept hidden behind all the clothes..

Alekh looking at the red cloth takes it out.
Alekh(to himself): kahin yeh wahi laal kapda toh nahi jo captain rajveer ne waha rakhela tha..

Huda seeing that alekh has stopped searching comes towards him and asks : kucch mila kya quaddi ?

hearing him alekh turns to look at him and shows him the cloth: yeh mila hai

Huda too gets shocked to see the red cloth: kahin yeh wahi kapda toh nahi

Alekh: apun bhi yahi soch rela hai..

Just then pooja and naina enter major nair's bedroom..
Seeing the red cloth in alekh's hand naina asks him

naina: alekh yeh kaha se mila?

alekh: nair ki almari se.. kapdo ke peeche chuppa kar rakha hua tha

pooja : kahin yeh wahi kapda nahi jo rajveer sir ne uss din bhagodo ki ghanti ke pass rakha tha