Power

✨Please Excuse any Typos or Spelling mistakes✨

⚠️Mature⚠️

Drew POV

Karen: Alright you be safe baby, call me when you get to the hotel okay?

Drew: Okay baby I love you, give me a kiss

Karen leans in and kisses Drew she smiles as she pulls away.

Drew: What?

Karen: Nothing I just love you so much Drew

Drew: Aw I love you too sweetheart, I'll see tom-

Dorinda: Karen!!!

Drew turned around to see Greg pulling up to the sidewalk and Dorinda basically hanging out the window smiling.

Karen: Hey Doe!

Dorinda jumped out of the car and hugged Karen.

Dorinda: Hi Kiki

Kierra smiled at her auntie while reaching to be picked up by her.

Dorinda: Aww come here give me kisses

Karen: Where's my Nikki girl?

Dorinda: Oh we dropped her off at Jacky's Greg's gotta meeting soon so he couldn't drop her off at school

Karen: Oh okay well Greg make sure you tell her Auntie K said hi

Greg: I got you sis, alright baby I've gotta run I'll see you tomorrow night

Dorinda: I'm gonna miss you baby

Greg: I'll miss you too baby

Drew watched as Dorinda pulled Greg into a deep kiss while running her hands through his hair. He knew that Doe knew what she was doing, she was trying to piss him off...and it was working!! When Karen Kiki and Greg left Drew and Dorinda made their way into the airport.

Dorinda: Alright so our message is still Lamentations 3:22–23 right?

Drew just kept walking not even looking at her.

Dorinda: Drew? Drew? Oh so your ignoring me now huh?

Dorinda scuffed and rolled her eyes, why would he talk to her, she wants to show off first at the restaurant then just now, she was disrespectful and he wasn't going for that.

Dorinda: So you're not talking to me or something ?!

Drew watched as Dorinda walked a headed of him and went into the bathroom. He didn't pay her any mind though. He walked into a convenient store to pick up something to eat while they waited for the plane. He grabbed himself a water and some snacks and he grabbed Dorinda her favorite drink, but her ass wasn't getting snacks from him. When he left the store he found a seat near their gate. As he was sitting there reading his Bible he saw Doe coming towards him with her arms folded.