[Prologue] When Will This Longing End?

Words: 11,690

Warnings: swearing, matured language, physical, mental and sexual abuse, drinking, blood, explicit scenes of violence and rape, death, mention of drug usage, prostitution and mpreg, depression, mental breakdowns, etc.

(A/N: If you're not comfortable reading any content with the warnings mentioned above, please skip this part and read the note in the end⬇)

°•☆•°

As a child, Seokjin had always thought that just like a fairytale, he'd meet his Prince Charming one day, who'd bring love and happiness to his life.

Growing up, he understood that life wasn't a fairytale, and only a lucky few had the chance to meet their perfect partner, the other half of their life.

Min Yoongi, Seokjin's older half-brother, and Jung Hoseok, his boyfriend, were one of those few happy couples. Seokjin had spent his teenage life watching how love bloomed between the two despite being polar opposites, and he yearned to have someone who'd treat him like Hoseok treats Yoongi- like he'll always be his life's first priority.

And when Seokjin met his first boyfriend at high school, he thought that they were meant to be together. Jae was two years his senior, and Seokjin was seventeen when they started going out, after Jae had graduated from high school.

For the next two years, they dated under the strict and careful eyes of Seokjin's brother and his boyfriend, who loved their innocent hamster and always kept him before themselves to make sure he never got hurt.

Seokjin couldn't remember his parents and despite being spoiled by Yoongi and Hoseok, he was a sweet and kind person who was too pure to understand the hard side of life and reality. That was what made him an easier prey to take advantage of by the predator.

Jae easily got into Yoongi's and Hoseok's good books playing as a perfect gentleman to Seokjin. They hadn't kissed once even after two years just because Jin wasn't ready to do anything intimate. The most they did was hold hands or kiss each other's cheek or go on dates. And that was what made the two trust Jae even more, because he could control himself, something most wouldn't do since Seokjin was really beautiful and could attract attention easily.

Two years passed like that and Jae still seemed to be the same patient and sweet lover anyone could only dream about, and that made Seokjin adore him even more. As time went by, the younger graduated from high school too, and had decided to take a break and do a part time job before enrolling for college, while his boyfriend dropped out and was looking for a job as well.

Then one day, Yoongi and Hoseok signed a contract and had to stay away from home for a few months because of their jobs, and since they saw that they could trust Jae enough to leave him alone with Seokjin, they let him stay with him so that he didn't feel lonely while they were away.

Seokjin was thrilled to have his boyfriend move in to his and Yoongi's house, but he was upset to be apart from his dearest brother and best friend for so long.

"Promise me you'll come back as soon as you can," Jin had sobbed while hugging the two older males at the airport on the day they were going to leave.

"Of course we will, pumpkin," Yoongi had said to his baby brother, kissing his forehead gently to soothe him. "Don't worry. We can't stay away too long from our Jinnie, can we?"

The innocent nineteen-year-old had giggled at the sweet talk of his older brother, while Hoseok wiped away his tear-stained face.

"Now, don't cry your pretty eyes out like this, cupcake," Hoseok cooed, kissing Jin all over his face. "Jae's gonna be here with you. You won't notice how five months will pass by!"