[05] Someone Special

Warnings: swearing, etc.

°•☆•°

Seokjin came back to Namjoon's room after leaving it five minutes ago, and this time, he was carrying a big heart-shaped chocolate box, which he was hugging to his chest. The same one he was gifted with by one of his admirers.

Namjoon had his back turned to him as he now looked through his luggage that was kept on top of his bed, which was opened. Seokjin walked to stand beside him at the edge of his bed, and reached out shyly to tug at the hem of his turtleneck sweater to get his attention.

The rapper turned around in surprise, but the startled look in his eyes melted and a dimpled smile formed on his lips as he looked at the cute male with messy brown hair and striped sweater. "You're back?"

"Yeah." Seokjin nodded as he gave him a plump smile of his own, sitting down on the bed next to him as he returned to getting his neatly folded clothes out of the luggage. "I... brought you some chocolates too."

He kept the chocolate box on the bed between them and took off the lid, showing the chocolates arranged neatly inside, only one place empty, belonging to the chocolate Seokjin had previously eaten.

"You didn't have to," Namjoon said quietly, glancing at the box and looking back into Seokjin's beautiful eyes.

"I can't eat all of them on my own, and I want to share!" The younger said sweetly, taking one himself and pushing the box towards the other. "Here."

"No no no, it's okay!" Namjoon shook his head, smiling politely as he seemed to back away from the chocolates. "You can have them yourself."

"Come on, Joonie hyung, please," Seokjin said in a persuading tone, pushing it further towards him. "Have some!"

"You're sweet, but I can't have what's yours," Namjoon answered. He'd heard that Seokjin had a lot of admirers in town, and these chocolates were probably from one of them.

Without another word, Seokjin put the chocolate he was holding into Namjoon's mouth, shutting up his protests. The older's mouth was puffed out, his sounds muffled as he tried not to spit the sweet food out because it was too big.

"It's not nice to refuse someone's request," Seokjin reprimanded with a pout, a cute angry look in his doe eyes as he wiggled a chocolate-coated forefinger at the man. "Now, eat it, hyung."

Namjoon's lips were jutted out as he chewed slowly, looking like a little scolded puppy despite his large and slumped frame. Seokjin couldn't help but giggle, reaching out to poke his dimples that kept popping out in view. Well, that was definitely worth it.

However, the bliss of having Seokjin's full attention was soon gone as Namjoon screwed up his face in disgust, mouth puckering with distaste as he chewed.

"Oh my gosh, mint cho?!" He exclaimed in utter horror, eyes screwed up, and he looked close to actually crying.

"Oh no, did you get a mint chocolate?" Seokjin put a hand over his mouth, eyes wide with sympathy.

"Ughhh, yeah," Namjoon choked out, swallowing hard with difficulty as if trying to get rid of the the chocolate in his mouth as soon as he could, his expression traumatic from the whole experience.

"I was gonna have it, whew," Seokjin said with a sigh of relief. "It was lucky I gave it to you."

"I'm going through the worst mental pain and you're happy?" Namjoon said in disbelief, clasping his heart dramatically.

"I thought you liked me... aren't you happy I didn't have to go through all the suffering you're going through, Joonie hyung?" Seokjin said with a dewy-eyed expression, making his bottom lip wobble a little.