Kidnapped

- "now, you were taking you're time".

My vision was blurry, my mouth was dry. I tried to move but I couldn't, besides the fact that I could feel the ropes around my body, everything hurted, specially my neck.

She was smoking her cigarette right in front of me, her legs crossed, some desperation on her face.

- "now we wait", she said sinking further into her chair.

- "wait...?", My voice was raspy.

- "mhm", she said checking her watch.

After a while of silence I finally got the guts to keep asking. And because I was getting bored.

- "waiting for what?"

Her eyes constantly on her watch.

- "now, my darling, if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

She checked her watch one last time and stood up.

Being tied was really stressing. I tried to appeared chill and calm but my mind was whispering the most vile things she could be capable of doing to me in this position.

That's why I avoided her eye contact. But she noticed, and grabbing my face she forced me to look into her eyes.

- "why is your boyfriend taking so long?",she stared at me for a bit. "Now I kinda see why he likes you", She let go of my face. "I still got other important deals to make with other people", she said going back to check her watch.

- "deals...? Am I a deal between you and Five"

- "well, he doesn't exactly knows but... Yeah, you could say that"

- "oh, I know", said a voice, but no one was on the room with us.

The handler laughed.

- "haha, things are getting spicy", she said getting behind me. "Now, cute little five", she said approaching a needle to my neck.

The fear grew even bigger in me.

- "let's get down to business, don't you think?"

- "I don't really agree with this one, if I'm being honest", five appeared in front of us, fixing his tie.

- "I don't care if you agree, I only need a yes, or a no", she said getting the needle even closer to my skin.

- "what do you want this time?"

- "just a little job done. Just a little fish out of business"

- "that's all?"

- "mhm, very easy right?"

- "ok, I'm in. Now let y/n go"

- "uh, uh, uh. She's going to stay here with me until you", she said putting the needle in my neck but without pushing the liquid, then started to walk towards Five. A short scream left my mouth in surprise. "My beloved Five", she said grabbing his face. "Have your part done"

Five appeared behind me and took the needle out, pouring the content on the floor.

- "that was not the deal, Five", said the handler taking her gun out.

- "go on, shoot me"

- "oh, my plan never involves hurting you, not physically anyway", her gun pointed to me. Five teleporting in front of me.

- "five, stop", I say trying to break free.

My powers only consisted in mind reading, nothing very helpful right now.