Tired

We arrived at the hotel, I sat on a couch while the rest of the team discussed about the rooms.

Five seemed pretty tired. He sat next to me, I put my arm around him, my hand on his hair, and started to rub his head, his hair through my fingers was really soft.

- "what are you doing?", He said not moving.

- "you seem tired", I said never taking my eyes off the morons discussing with the old man who gave the keys.

- "I'm not that tired, and I'm not a baby"

- "I never said you were"

Using my powers I got him to slowly lay down, until his head was on my lap.

- "what are you-?"

- "just sleep"

He fell asleep really quick, I didn't even have a chance to use my powers to make him sleep.

- "ok, we have the rooms. Let's go!", Said Klaus turning to the couch.

Both of us were sleeping. Five's head on my lap, my fingers on his hair and my head thrown back.

- "awwww, look at them", said Luther grabbing one key.

- "mhm", said unfazed Allison taking the other key.

*time skip*

- "mmmm", he got up, dropping her hand onto her own lap while he sat up. "Y/n..."

- "mmm?", I said quickly, my neck hurted.

- "did you sleep well?"

- "not really", I rubbed my neck.

- "I'm sorry"

- "you don't have to apologize. I'm glad you finally had some sleep after all you've been through", I said getting up.

- "yeah, it was nice. But I guess it was nicer because I wasn't alone"

- "if you want me to sleep with you tonight just say so", I teased him.

- "I wouldn't complain", he said teasing back.