Don't move

- "I told you to stop moving!", I said moving the pencil on my sketchbook.

He smiled while he took another sip of his coffee.

- "that's perfect, stay that way", I focused on drawing every single detail on his face.

- "why draw me? There's plenty inspiration out there"

- "you're very drawable, is that a word? Whatever, stay still", I took his face and moved it a little bit. "There"

- "can I move now?"

- "no"

- "and now?"

- "no"

...

- "now?"

- "if you stay still I'll give you-"

- "I don't want a drawing about myself. I'll rather have a drawing of you", he said smiling.

- "oh, no, this drawing is definitely mine. I was going to say...", I kept drawing a few details. - "that if you stay still..."

He lifted his eyebrows while he turned to look at me. I took his face again and put it back.

- "I was going to reward you with a kiss"

I quickly turned to look at my sketchbook, I could feel my cheeks burning.

I lifted my gaze to keep drawing and he was finally staying still.

After a few minutes I was done.

- "it's wasn't so hard. Do you want to see it?"

- "sure", he said finishing his coffee

I flipped my sketchbook and smiled excited.

- "why are my cheeks so red?"

- "I don't know, after I told you my part of the deal they were like that, and I wanted to capture every single detail"

His cheeks turned red again.

- "yes, just like that", I said leaning in.

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me sweetly.

- "if you ever need me for more modeling", he stood up started to walk away. Then he turned to look at me. "You know where to find me", and after a small smile he disappeared.

I ripped the page from my sketchbook and ran to frame it and hang it in my room. Kissing my fingers and then placing them were Five's lips were in the drawing.

- "at least I finally know he likes me back", I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

- "of course I do", he said appearing laying next to me.