Falling for you

- "I think it's too high"

- "nonsense! I've seen what you're capable of. This", he said getting close to the edge. "This is nothing compared to what I know" he put his hands on my shoulders, giving me a warm smile. "You can accomplish"

And with that, he pushed me off the building.

Everything happened so fast, it took me a couple of seconds to understand what was going on. I closed my eyes, focused on trying not to end crushed against the pavement.

*five's pov*

It was late, all those cups of coffee got me up all night but I had to get some sleep at some point.

I was fixing my tie when I heard a scream. Popping my head out of the window I saw y/n coming directly at me. I quickly entered my head and put it out when she passed my window.

- "what is dad up to now?"

I was waiting for her to use her powers of levitation. She could make anything levitate, from a small mouse to a building, anything, except herself. But the old man always had to push us out of our limit.

When I noticed how close she was to the floor I had to act, even if that costed a few stars off my chart during the next training

*y/n's pov*

>focus, focus. Fly, fly, float, whatever, not die!<

I was trying so hard to concentrate, but my powers just couldn't lift myself up.

I opened one eye and noticed how close I was to the floor.

- "shit, shit, shit", I said trying to cover my head and face.

- "are you okay?"

I lifted my head.

- "dad is going to kill you for that"

- "Klaus is the immortal one, not us. We have to keep each other's back"

- "thanks"

- "no problem", he said walking towards the living room's door.

- "not so quick number Five. Number eight. Have a sit"

We both sat across from Reginald. I was ready for the worst. Five noticed that when my leg started to shake, so he quickly put a hand over my knee to make me calm myself, and it worked.

- "I have been clear when it comes to team work, I tolerate it", he said lifting a cup of tea. "But not when you intervene with my training"

- "she was going to end up severely injured, or worst, dead"

- "I have everything calculated, number Five. So I need no excuses. She's been training for a year now, you've been training your whole life. I know what I'm doing, and I don't need a teenager in... love to tell me what's good and what isn't for number eight. You're dismissed"

We walked out of the room. I hugged Five and he hugged me back.

- "you're shaking terribly"

- "I was pushed off a building", I said smiling slightly. "And we just got scolded because you saved me"

- "and I'll do it again if I have to", he said serious.

- "I know", i said smiling.

I finally got the courage and kissed him. Worried because what if he doesn't kiss me back? Or he backs off?

But he didn't. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me back.

I could feel my smile and his smile through the kiss.

I took his face in my hands and just let myself melt into the kiss.

- "if only I knew it would take something so... Insignificant", said Reginald moving his hands towards us. "To get you to levitate, this teenagers", he said leaving the room.

I looked down and noticed five and I were levitating.

- "oh my god", I got scared and hold on to him

- "relax, don't drop us", he said looking at the floor. "Please", he said looking back at me.

I laughed.

- "I'll try not to, but I honestly don't know how to... Unlevitate us", I said smiling.

- "what do you think when you're putting an object down?"

- "I imagine the object coming down, the little lines that my power makes under the object, pulling it down until it touches the surface of the table"

- "Imagine that"

- "can I kiss you again?"

- "I mean, if it helps you", he said smiling.

We kissed again. I slowly started to feel the floor, and we broke the kiss.

- "you got us to the second floor", he said amazed.

- "isn't this technically the third floor? The second ceiling?", I said laughing and embarrassed. We were hanging upside down from the ceiling.

- "at least you can levitate now, but I'm getting a little bit dizzy here. Don't get me wrong, you still look really pretty from this angle"

He blinked us to the floor.

We laughed.

- "I think I'll need more training tomorrow", i winked and started to walk away.

- "I'll be glad to help", he blinked away.