"it's Sunny.. he's.. dead."

Kels pov: 

I refused to leave his room. Sunny's mum was taken away by the ambulance people to calm down, and
Hero and me were left in the room.

After a long break of silence Herp finally spoke. "Dont you think we should tell Aubrey?" He says trying not to sound like he had been crying even though i knew he had. Sunny was the last thing he had that was close to mari except for pictures and the memories.

"I.. I think I'll stay here.." I say quietly.
"Okay then, I guess I'll have to tell her.." He says standing up.

I sit beside Sunny's bed and Bury my head in it. He's not dead.. He wouldn't leave me like this.. not after last night.. not after..Mari.

Hero's pov:

I cant believe that Sunny killed himself. First Mari.. and then Basil.. and now Sunny? There used to be 6 of us.. and now there's just 3. Sunny was the closest thing I had to mari and now he's gone just like her. I loved them. All 3 of them.

I want to cry and cry knowing That Mari and 2 of my closest friends since forever have left me in the way that they have.

I walk past many houses until I reach Aubrey's. I knock on her door but theres no answer, as per usual.

I walk in. "Aubrey?" "Are you here..?" I say when I walk into her room.

I walk in to see Aubrey laying on her bed, bat in hand as she usually does. She looks as if she has been crying again. I couldn't blame her. One of her friends had died in the way that mari had. Her and Mari had been really close when she was here. She used to be close with Basil before mari died too.

"Aubrey. I know you're still upset about what happened to Basil, but I need to tell you something. Its really important. And you're not going to like it. At all." I say as calmly as I possibly can, trying not to scare her.

"What is it?" She says. Not moving from her bed. "It's Sunny.. he's.. dead." I say, looking away from Aubrey as I start crying again.

"WHAT? HOW?" she gasps sitting up in her bed.

"He..stabbed himself, last night when he went home. after Basil..you know." I tell her.

"H-he.." She covers her mouth with her hand and tears pour down her face. She looks confused, upset and tired all at the same time.

She suddenly throws her Bat across the room in rage

"WHY DOES THOS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO US. WHY US. WHY THEM." She shouts. "why does this keep happening.." She cries, pulling her hair in frustration.

"I loved them..all of them. Mari, Basil and Sunny. I loved them."

"I know Aubrey. I know. I did too." I say. I wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly as we both stabd there crying.

"Kel hasn't taken it very well either. He was the first to find Sunny. after he stabbed himself. He's refusing to leave Sunny's room and he's still there now."

"After Mari..did it.. Kel was the first one to see her. I remember how much he cried. It was Terrifying." Aubrey says. There's a short silence before she continues.
"And then he saw Basil right after Polly screamed..he looked so lifeless. I wish I never bullied him. I could've stopped him." Aubrey says.
"then.. Sunny.. he's.. he's really gone..isnt he." Aubrey says through her sobs.

"Why does this keep happening to us Hero.. why do they all keep leaving us this way." She cries even more, backing away from the hug and sitting on her bed.

"I don't know Aubrey but we have to stay strong.. I'm sure that Mari Basil and Sunny wouldn't want to see us like this. They'd want us to be happy. " I say, trying to reassure her. I was the oldest, so I had to stay strong and comfort them.

"I guess you're right, maybe. I just wish that they were still here. Sunny was supposed to be moving today.. But now he's gone." Aubrey whispers, clearly too upset to speak properly.

"We should check up on Kel. He's probably still in Sunny's room." I say softly, I put my hand on her shoulder and turn to face her and she nods in agreement.

Kels pov:

"Kel?" "Kel!" A familiar voice shakes me awake. I yawn as I lift my head up. The familiar voice wraps their arms around me and tears fill my eyes as I realise that Sunny is still gone and it wasn't just a silly nightmare. He's gone and there's nothing I can do. I burst Into tears again and hug Aubrey back.

"Lets go home, Kel" Hero says holding back his tears.

"No..no I don't want to go home.. I want to stay here." I say.

"Kel.. Sunny isn't coming back. He's gone." Aubrey reminds me again.

"Aubrey's staying over our house tonight. Mum made dinner and its almost ready." Hero says

"I'm not hungry" I mumble turning to face Sunny's bed again.

"Kel, you cant stay here forever you have to go home." I knew he was right. But I didn't want to give up, So I stayed silent.

Hero sighs and pulls Aubrey out of the room, hoping I'd eventually follow. Bit I don't. I wait until I hear the door close before standing up and strolling around Sunny's room. I miss how it was before. Before Mari died.

I crouch down beside his half-empty bookshelf and flip through the pages of each book gently. I get up and look out of the window and see it is getting dark. I've been inside this room for quite a few hours.

I sit on Sunny's bed, it's full of dried up blood and his sheets are now a scarlet red. I thought about washing them, but decided against it. It didn't feel right.

I lay down on his soft comfy bed,  closing my eyes and praying to wake up in my room with everyone waiting for me even Mari, even though she's been gone for 4 years now.