Tea Party

Grace's POV

The night before we met the boys, we stayed in our hotel room, reading all the nice comments people left us on Instagram.

"You girls are beautiful and I can't wait to see you on tour with 5 seconds of summer." Jessica read one of the comments.

These fans were so nice.

But we also did get a lot of hate.

"Kill yourself you dumb faggots, the 5sos boys are mine." Yasmin read.

"They should take their own advice..." Jessica mumbled.

Jessica was always so mean. She didn't care what people thought of her. She did what she wanted to do and if she ever got shit for it, boy would there be trouble.

"Give me that phone... I'll give them a piece of me...." Jessica said, reaching for my phone.

"Jess, no!" I said, keeping the phone out of her reach.

"Ugh fine. I'll just let these dumbasses hate on us because we are touring with 5sos. They are just jealous." She rolled her eyes.

"They are jealous. Don't take them so serious, Jessie." Yasmin giggled but Jess just glared at us.

We watched some television, but then fell asleep. We needed to look good for the guys.

This was a huge opportunity, and we were not going to blow it.

Jessica's POV

We slept in till 11am.

Hey, we needed our beauty sleep! When we woke up, we decided to eat breakfast, and chill.

Then it was 4pm.

It was almost time to meet with the boys. I'd imagine they are probably getting mugged by fans.

Luke warned us to dress "under cover"
Whatever the hell that meant.

We wore hoodies and sunglasses. Even though it was extremely hot. We were pretty much sweating.

We then arrived at the small coffee shop, and stepped in.

Right away the boys caught our eye. I mean how could we miss them. They were the most beautiful men ever.

I wasn't attracted to them in that way.

But Luke had beautiful blue eyes... And that sexy lip ring... His hair was so fluffy, and everything about him was so perfect....

Woah, okay that was a little off topic... Okay maybe I liked Luke a little... Who am I kidding? I loved him...

Grace's POV

I saw Michael sitting in the booth... Drinking some coffee.

Damn he looked hot. But it wouldn't be professional if I dated the guy who hooked us up for their record label.

It would be so dumb and I'd get tons of hate.

So I wasn't going to do that.

"Hey girls." Ashton smiled at us.

"Hey... Eh, boys." Yasmin smiled, as we all sat down.

We discussed everything.

Tour would start in 2 months.

We would be staying with those boys for 6 freaking months! I haven't travelled a lot... Nor has the other girls.

It'd be different for us, but I think we will have a great time.

"I still can't believe you chose us.... We didn't deserve it." Jessica was staring Luke in his blue eyes.

"You guys love music, and I can't tell that you were the ones who deserved it." Luke smiled at her.

The boys then walked us back to our hotel since it was dark.

Yeah, after the coffee shop we went for dinner.

"Have a goodnight!" Michael kissed my cheek.

"Night." I smiled.

"Bye boys!" Yasmin and Jessica said in unison.

"Bye beautiful girls. I'll see you next week for our next meeting. We will be getting you guys body guards." Calum and Luke smiled.

Ashton waved to us, and then they all left.

I still couldn't believe we spent our afternoon with 5sos..

It was the best gift anyone could ever ask for...