Chapter 1

Yasmin's POV

I was laying in bed looking at tweets from Calum Hood, from the famous band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. The clock struck 7:00pm. It was time to go to band practice.

I grabbed my drum sticks and walked over to Grace's house. She was sitting on a chair, playing the bass.

"Hey Yasmin. Jess is late..." Grace pouted.
"Awe, she'll be here soon." I sat next to her, gripping my drum sticks.

Then came in Jessica. She ran in with her electric guitar and her back and almost tripped on the floor. Well that would've been funny.

"I'm here! What did I miss?" Jessica asked in a hurry.
"Nothing. We were just talking." Grace laughed.

"Well let's get practising!" I exclaimed.
We walked to the music room, and set everything up.

Jessica tuned her guitar, and Grace tuned her bass. I made a random beat, while watching the girls. Gosh they were so slow!

"Hurry up!" I said, throwing a tissue box at Jessica.

"Hey! You could've hurt me!" She pouted, and all three of us started laughing.

"Yeah, like a tissue box would hurt." Grace laughed.

"Alright, alright, let's start. What song do you guys want to play first?" I asked the girls.

They both looked at each other and gave a slight nod.

"American Idiot." Grace smirked.

"My favourite." Jessica added.

"3,2,1!" I started banging on the drums, and we all played our parts. Until I missed a beat, then everything fell apart.

"That was good." I guiltily smiled.
Grace glared at me, but just laughed after.

Band practise was always fun. We always had a great time. These girls were my best friends, and we were going to make it one day.

We all work too hard. So we tried the song again.

And I don't mean to brag, but it was perfect.

We then all went upstairs and watched a horror movies. I hated horror movies, but Jessica forced us to watch it.

She always does this! She makes us do things we don't wanna. But I still love her.

We were all cuddling, like all best friends do, and then it was a scary scene, a girl was getting murdered by her own father.

What the actual fuck.

I buried my head in Jessica's side and screamed. I was really scared. Don't judge me okay? I'm only 16!

"Yasmin, don't hide babe." Grace giggled.
"Yeah. It's just a girl getting murdered. It'll be fine babe." Jessica was so evil-.-

Yeah, we called each other babe. It was cute. I loved these girls like my sisters. They were my sisters.

I lifted my head, just to see blood everywhere, on the tv.

"Are you crying?" Jessica laughed.
"No, I'm not, ass." I glared at her.
"Well it looks like it!" Grace giggled.

"Well I'm not. I may just never get sleep for another 5 days. It'll be you guys' faults." I giggled.

I was probably going to have nightmares forever.

What joy! It'll be hell for me.

After the movie, we had a sleepover. We talked about guys, gave each other makeovers, played truth or dare.

You know, the things normal 16 year old girls do at sleepovers.

But I fell asleep first. And they put whipped cream all on my face. Weren't they great friends?

But I still love them!!!