Body Guards

Yasmin's POV

Finally next week came. The day where we got to meet up with 5sos again and got body guards. Jessica wouldn't shut up about this day. It was all she's been talking about since last week. Grace and I were very annoyed by this.

Could Jessica shut up for even a minute? And it wasn't even about 5sos in general. It was about Luke Hemmings. He's all she ever talks about.

I couldn't wait to get away from her for a good 5 seconds. Grace was sleeping so I had to be stuck with Jess. Grace please wake up!!

Grace's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled. I just stayed in bed. Too lazy to do anything. Today was going to the most exciting day of the girls and my life and I was just laying In bed bored. Well we did have another 3 hours till we were supposed to meet them anyway. I shut my eyes and fell back asleep.

Jessica's POV

TODAY WE GOT TO MEET UP WITH THE 5SOS BOYS AGAIN AND GET BODY GUARDS!! WHY WEREN'T THE GIRLS HAPPY!!! OUR DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE AND THEY'RE JUST SITTING AROUND!! WHAT THE FUCK!!

I ran upstairs to Grace's room.

"Come on Grace!! Get up!!!!" I yelled. She just groaned and turned over.

-_-

I pushed her out of bed.

"What the fuck!" She exclaimed, glaring at me.

"Get up loser!" I said, and walked out.

____

Calum's POV

It was time. Any second the girls would walk in through the doors and we would set them up with body guards. We met with them last week and for some reason I was still nervous.

Not only was I nervous about seeing them again because wow they made us look like losers and nerds but because I had a huge thing for the girl with black hair. Yasmin. Yeah, that was her name. Damn was she sexy.

We all had a thing for those girls. I had a thing for Yasmin, Luke had a thing for Jessie, and Michael had a thing for Grace. Ashton would have a thing for someone but Luke won't let him. He's in a serious fight with Ashton right now because he's with Bryana. Luke despises her. We all know that she's just using for her own fame and his money, and he's changing because of it. I mean even we were pulled into the drama. We can't even see our fans now because of the Ashton and Bryana drama.

Michael's POV

The girls walked in and my heart beat at an un normally fast pace as my eyes laid upon Grace. She was the most beautiful thing in the world. She had the exact personality I was looking for in a girl.

She was nice, smart, talented, and just everything I love. She's willing to listen to everyone and she's always thinking about others. I really wanted this chick.

Jessica's POV

We walked in and my eyes immediately laid upon Luke's alluring sky blue eyes. They instantly laid back upon mine. I felt my face turn abnormally red and I looked away.

"Oh my GURSH!! Calum's looking at me!! I love him!!" Yasmin giggled.

We all walked over to them and gave them all a hug.

I kept my eyes on Luke. When he looked at me, I looked away. I tried so hard not to stare but come on he's Luke Hemmings! How could you not stare?

Don't stare -_- I'll cut you.

They introduced us to our new body guards who were really cool. Honestly Grace and Yasmin thought some of the. Were cute. God they can't choose one -.- they're so difficult sometimes.

I had my eye on one prize.

Okay maybe two.

Touring with 5sos

And

Luke Hemmings.

(Thanks for Pinksakura24 for writing this chapter! Ily!)