Chapter 3

QUOTE OF THE DAY: people with the greatest advice usually have the most problems sorry guys but I have to tell you this.It all started when I went to this glass tank in the airport and saw a clown fish,it's seriously funny because whenever I see a clown fish I automatically think "OMG IT'S NEMO"

Megan's POV

The park looked beautiful at night. A slight breeze blowing, the moonlight shining on the trees and grass, the calming sounds of crickets chirping or what ever noise they do. I sat on a bench, under a tree and near the park lake,and shut my eyes,listening to the sound of running water and crickets. I felt someone sit next to me and I heard the sound of glass clinking. I opened my eyes and saw Luke grinning from ear to ear and he held out two glasses filled with something."A fan gave it to me and I thought I might want to share it with you ." I took a glass and asked, "What is it?" Luke showed me a bottle "It's red wine" he said in a duh tone, playing with the bottle in a paper bag. I grimaced, never had I ever drank wine, let alone ANY wine in my whole life. I tried to give the glass back to Luke. "Sorry I don't drink." I said. Luke pushed the glass in my hand towards me."Come on Ginger, just have a sip.A little won't hurt." Luke said, staring into my eyes. I sighed"Fine but only a little" I agreed. Lifting the glass to my lips, I took a tiny sip.Normally, I would have hated the taste of wine, even though I've never tried it,but now, I found it's bitter-sweet taste appealing. I looked at Luke, as though asking for permission whether I could drink some more.He smiled and raised his glass. I clicked mine with his and we drank some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I eat pears,I fell down the stairs, I hate when nobody shares, nibble hairs" I said Luke and I had finished almost the whole bottle.By then, I was feeling tipsy.Luke seemed fine though, "You're funny when you're tipsy Ginger." Luke said laughing "NO, I'm not tipsy...stop honey...it's not funny" I protested I leaned back against the park bench, trying my best not to get drunk. But as I closed my eyes, I suddenly felt something warm on my lips.My eye lids flew open and I saw Luke's face (surprise motherfather sorry had to now back to the story)

Luke's POV

Megan looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but notice a heart shaped pendant around her neck with a picture of a little girl, which my band and I met earlier, named Sapphire and two adults. I guess they were Megan's parents "I eat pears, I fell down the stairs, I hate when nobody shares,nibble hairs" Megan said snapping me out of my thoughts "You're funny when you're tipsy Ginger." I said laughing you have to admit that was pretty funny "NO,I'm not tipsy...stop honey....it's not funny" she protested then leaned back against the park bench. I kept staring at her lips those soft pink lips of hers and her gorgeous red hair ugh what am I doing? I'm just gonna kiss her it won't hurt right? she won't remember anyways YOLO

Megan's POV

I sat there for a moment, puzzled and slightly drunk.Then it hit me.Luke was kissing me.I barely had time to react when the alcohol took over.I was completely unaware of my actions.It was as if I was sitting in front of a movie screen,watching a show. I just couldn't control my actions. Before I knew it I was kissing Luke back. Our lips moved in perfect movements and, even though his lips were warm, I felt the coolness of his black lip ring. I felt Luke's hands on my waist and he lifted me up."Where's your house?" Luke murdered. I whispered my address,slurring my words. I was ridiculously drunk. Soon, we reached my house.Luke searched my pockets for the house keys and when he finally found it he unlocked the door.He went in,with me still in his arms,and then locked the door. Luke stumbled up the stairs finding my bedroom...my bedroom door had a big letter 'M' so it was obvious that it was my bedroom.We fell on my bed and that's when the wine took it's full effect.I lost consciousness of what I was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a pounding pain in my head.My mouth was dry,my head was hurting and I felt like throwing up. I stretched and yawned.Just then, I heard someone move beside me. I stared at the person and realized it was Luke.I screamed and shot out of bed towards my bathroom, slamming and locking the door. I looked at myself on the mirror I was wearing nothing except my undergarments and I had a slight glimpse of what Luke was wearing, he was wearing only his boxers. I curled into a ball on the cold bathroom floor and tried to recall what had happened last night.I couldn't remember a thing.Sighing,I went to the sink and splashed my face with cold water.I took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom.Luke was sitting on my bed and rubbing his eyes.He stared at me as I stared back "Did we? you know,do it?" I asked,scared for his reply "WHAT?! no,we did not just have sex last night that's just so wrong in so many ways" Luke basically shouted at me "Shut up do you know my sister is just next door?She would wake up and hear everything" I whispered and yelled....well i whispered-yelled both at the same time oh nevermind.I walked to my tiny closet to get my clothes and pulled on a baggy shirt and shorts.(wow I write the word 'and' alot in this story).Then I turned,crossed my arms, and glared at Luke."Luke,get some clothes on before my sister wakes up and sees you like this" I said,throwing Luke some of my father's old clothes.The ones he gave me so I could play dress up when I was younger and yes, I still keep them."Thanks,Ginger."Luke said,grabbing the clothes and changing into them.They fitted him perfectly.I turned to leave the room when Luke ran up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder."Ginger,about last night,I'm really sorry.I didn't mean for this to happen." he said.I shrugged."Forget it.We were drunk.You seem like a nice guy,I won't hold anything against you."Luke smiled, and apologised one more time.Then he offered to help make breakfast.I left him to butter the stale bread while I went to wake Sapphire.After telling her that Luke was here,Sapphire went downstairs for breakfast.Sapphire fangirled for a while and then finally ate her breakfast.I grabbed a roll of stale bread and sat down on the kitchen counter, staring out the window.Luke sat behind me and pulled me onto his lap,resting his head on my shoulder.Soon,Sapphire called out to me."Meglemore,I'm going to go out to meet Oliver.I'll be back in a few hours okay?" Oliver was Sapphire's best friend.I suspected they liked each other more than friends,but denial was all I ever got.I trusted Oliver as he came from a good family and he was a trustworthy boy.I nodded and Sapphire ran out the door,leaving Luke and me by ourselves."I need to give you another good nickname" Luke said randomly.I looked at him weirdly "Urm why?" "Because, I actually don't know.Whats your full name?"He replied "Megan thundermen I hate my surname jeez" "RAINBOW! your nickname should be rainbow..and why? you ask it's because after every thunderstorm there should be a rainbow." Luke said with confidence in his words.I laughed at his nickname for me.

Hi..sorry homies for the wait and I had to figure out a math question *sigh* math is so hard it's Mental Abuse To Humans haha get it? :p.But anyways, i had really tough family issues and my family fighting so I hope you kind and wonderful homies won't mind when I don't update too soon or the chapter is too short or anything and homies, once in a while you gotta have a sense of humor.People say laughter is the best medicine,but uh if you are laughing without any reason, you need medicine..just kidding.soo...

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

AND

SHARE