like!

Monday 23 December 12:23

Taehyung POV

I was working of our new movie ,suga hyung was helping me . Tae don't you need to put an ad on your movie for kjs makeup suga hyung said . Yes i know but i need to talk with the CEO to when or how should I do the ad i said while looking at him. Schedule a meeting with her easy he said. Okay thanks hyung now let's focus here i said while looking at our actors. Pabo(fool) whispered suga hyung but enough to let me hear .

A little later*

I should do the meeting between 2pm or 3pm no 2pm is fine.Okay done i sent the email to her . Yay i have free time i can scroll on insta . As i was scrolling i saw a pretty girl with ms Kim jisoo she looked so beautiful so i kept scrolling and i accidentally liked one of her picture wait a minute why am I here don't i have a meeting with her omg it 1:54 stop wasting time you paboya (fool)

~~~~~~~~~~~~jisoo POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:04

I was in the car my driver was driving to his office because i have a meeting with Mr Kim taehyung. I admit he is hot but if i just kept looking at him he may think i am a weirdo so i am definitely not going to do that yaa why do you keep thinking of him gosh. Mam we have reached said the driver while staring at me . I checked in the mirror and i looked good so i opened the door and my bodyguards were there behind as i was walking inside the office and reached his office. His assistant opened the door for me and bowed while my bodyguard stood outside the door .

 His assistant opened the door for me and bowed while my bodyguard stood outside the door

Good afternoon Miss Kim jisoo he said with a deep voice. Good afternoon Mr Kim taehyung i said professionally. Then i sat right infront of him and we started the discussion. He was staring at me so deeply as i was explaining him that when should he put the ad. Do you like the idea Mr Kim. Y-yes he said did he stutter. Well i do like the idea but will you come to the set to check ,if it's alright with you he said politely. Sure Mr Kim i said politely. And call me taehyung we are the same age anyway ,is it okay with you he said a little casually. Okay taehyung i said casually i think i kinda blushed i hope he did not see . We headed to floor 7 where the set was so after two hours i checked it perfectly and the ad was done . The main lead actress did the ad she was good at it. Well everything is done thanks for accepting my request taehyung i said with a little smile. Your idea was good ofcourse i will accept it by the way you look cute when you smile he said casually. Th-thank y-you i said while stuttering why did you stutter gosh he definitely thinks I am stupid. Am i making you uncomfortable Jisoo he said with a little concerned look . No i said with a smile i thought your not making me uncomfortable taehyung why is my heart fluttering i thought. Well anyway you should go its already 6:23 thank you for coming he said with a wide smile . Welcome i said and went to the parking lot and then in my car . The driver drove to my house and i could not stop thinking about it ' you look cute when you smile' oh my god i am going to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~taehyung POV~~~~~~~~~~

OMG TAEHYUNG can't believe you said that i am shocked omg she is so cute when she blushed. I made her blush omg i maybe gonna pass out i thought.  Was that to weird- but she is just my business partner i am seriously going crazy. Ring~~ring~~ got a call from my noona .

OTP

Irene
Hi tae

Taehyung
Hi noona what happened?

Irene
I need to tell you something

Taehyung
Yes tell

Irene
I am pregnant

Taehyung
Omg i am coming right now does Jin hyung know?

Irene
not yet i want to suprise him but i am going to have a party this Friday. If you want to invite people go ahead.

Taehyung
Okay noona

Irene
Do you know Jennie, i am inviting her

Taehyung
No?

Irene
She is your business partner's little sister so i am inviting  your business partner too .

Taehyung
Okay, Jin hyung knows her to

Irene
I know

Taehyung
I am going to be an uncle well congrats noona

Irene
Okay bye my sweet little brother

Taehyung
Okay bye my sweet noona
*Ends the call*

~~~~~~~~~~jisoo POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:56

I was watching TV when the main door opened it was Jennie she was back from some event she did not tell me . She went straight to her room. after a while she came looking comfy.
jisoo unnie i am very hungry can you pls give me food she said while pouting. Okay Jendeukie i went in the kitchen and served her . We were watching strong woman do bong soon we were at the last episode. Jichu you know i told you about Irene she invited me and you to her party she is pregnant she said while munching her food. Oh Jin oppa did not tell me wait he maybe don't know. But she invited me to ? I said. Your her brother's buisness partner and my sister she said giving me a little smirk . Oh man I have to wear a dress anyway when is the party? I asked . This Friday 8pm till 1am she said. Well okay i said while nodding my head . It was already 10:02 so i decided to sleep . Jennie slept to . But i could not sleep still thinking of that moment do i like him ? Why do i feel my heart flutter everytime I see him do i actually like him or it's just a stupid crush? I don't know but soon as I closed my eyes and went into my Dreamland.

💗💓💗💓💗💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗

I am seriously risking my grades

Anyway how is the story is it more better wel just wait the drama is about to start

Does taehyung and jisoo like each other

Well thank you to my imaginary viewers for reading my story

Don't mind the grammar mistakes

The dates are not the real dates okay just to be clear anyway byeee