Fine!

Saturday 28 December 2:14

~~taehyung pov~~

I was to lazy to go to work so i took a leave now i am sitting on the couch thinking about how i am going to talk to jisoo . But its not my fault she kissed me first but it is my fault to not stop gosh taehyung. Stop thinking about her you know i am going outside to hang out with my friends.

~~jisoo pov~~

Lisa,Jennie,chae and me were in a restaurant talking about what happened yesterday because we just needed to tell eachother.

I will start first Lisa said. I kinda slept with jungkook she said while looking at the floor. Yahh the jeon Jungkook Jennie yelled . Keep your voice down unnie said Rose. I was in shock because how did our innocent maknae (youngest) did that weird stuff. Close your mouth or else a fly will come inside Jennie said to me. Now rose tell us Jennie said while smirking. We did nothing we just went back to sleep because i was really tired she said. Hmm i don't believe said Lisa . Now me well i found a guy who is cute, handsome, cold and hot we text eachother Jennie said sassily. It's yoongi said Lisa .

Yahh why did you tell Jennie said while giving a glare to her. And you jisoo said rose . M-me nothing i did not do anything i said. You are bad at lying said Jennie. Fine i kinda kissed taehyung i said while not seeing the widened eyes of my friends. OH MY JISOO said Lisa. My innocent unnie wow said rose . Yahh stop giving those smirks it's weird.

~~skip to Monday~~

30 December 1:43

Jisoo POV

I have a to go to a event with you guessed it taehyung they are done with the drama so they are premiering it on Netflix so i have to be there.

Great i have to face him

Great i have to face him . I reached to his company a lot of people were there so 2 bodyguards were with me. I entered the room which had a lot of people sitting in chairs .

Then i saw taehyung and jhope oppa,yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa (he had to go to a business trip that is why he was not there in the party) my assistant Kelly told me to go there and stand beside taehyung. So i went there and taehyung started his speech about the drama and the Collab between me and him.

The event finally ended . Miss Kim i am Mr Kim's assistant so you have a small meeting with him is it okay with you said a beautiful girl. Yes sure i said a little sweetly . She leaded me to his cabin and I got nervous. Good afternoon Mr Kim i said and sat on the chair right infront of him .

Good afternoon Ms Kim said taehyung. Well i am making a new drama it's most about makeup so i would like to Collab with you again he said with a cold aura. Ofcourse i would love to Mr Kim i said coldly. Did we not agree to just call eachother with our first name he said . How is this dude so calm i thought. Oh right i forgot sorry taehyung i said with a small smile. I am sorry for what happened at the party i was drunk i said while looking at my lap. I get it you were drunk it's okay jisoo well just to be clear why did you kiss me though he said so calmly. Yahh i know i kissed you but you continued it and why are you bringing that topic it's making me embara- i realised what was i saying and covered my mouth with my hands. I apologise for that behaviour i should go i said . Well if you want my apology then answer my question he said with a smirk.

Wh-What question i Said while widening my eyes because of his attitude. Why did you kiss me he said with a smirk. Accidentally i replied hesitantaly. So you accidentally kissed me and m- Yah don't say those unholy words and i don't care if i talk to you informally we are the same age i said . I can do something else for your apology i said (*this is kinda giving buisness proposal vibes*) okay fine i accept your apology he said.

We should forget the incident what happened between us i said but i kinda felt bad saying this. Okay he said while giving a thumbs up. He is cute shut up jisoo i thought.

I reached home and changed into comfortable clothes . Jennie came later and we both are dinner and slept.