23

The young master who was the number one swordsman in the world was humiliated in public. However, Gu Louyin didn’t even respond; his gaze barely moved away from Mu Yingyang’s hairband. But when Mu Yingyang said the word ‘death’, Gu Louyin seemed to be stimulated by something and his voice changed slightly: “He is not dead.”

“Not dead?” The corner of Mu Yingyang’s mouth twitched, his expression resembling neither crying nor laughing, “Where is he if he is not dead, huh?” 

The look in Gu Louyin’s eyes was blank, “I don’t know. He may… not want to come back.”

“Of course he doesn’t want to come back, do you know why?” Mu Yingyang said coldly, raising his voice, “Because you disgust him. Yunjian Pavilion prides itself on being righteous, saying they want to slay demons and fight evil spirits and benefit the common people in the world, but they ignore the lives of others for their own sake. My Shixiong cannot stand co-existing with you in this world, and neither can I!” He had been practicing desperately for two years, just so that one day he could slaughter everyone in Yunjian Pavilion and avenge his Shixiong.

If Yunjian Pavilion was gone, Shixiong might come back.

Xiao Yuan wanted to laugh a little bit. In the two years he hadn’t seen his Shidi, Mu Yingyang had grown taller but his temperament hadn’t changed much. He still had a mouth that could make you want to vomit blood. However, he was half right. He was disgusted with Yunjian Pavilion, but the reason why he didn’t want to come back was not just because of Yunjian Pavilion and Gu Louyin.

In the face of Mu Yingyang’s provocation, Gu Louyin still didn’t say a word, either because he was too lazy to argue or because he was forcing his own self-control. Shen Fugui couldn’t listen to it anymore. He had also heard of the entanglements between Xiao Yuan and Yunjian Pavilion before from his Jiejie, so he couldn’t help but say, “Hey, hey, it’s enough. There was a reason why Louyin did what he did in the first place.”

“A reason?” Mu Yingyang laughed loudly, “What’s the reason – because my Shixiong poisoned Lin Wulian? Not to mention that my Shixiong didn’t do this, even if he did, so what?! Ten Lin Wulians are not as good as a single hair of my Shixiong. Why did you use Shixiong’s blood to save his life?! Shixiong, he was afraid of pain most of all…”

The more Mu Yingyang spoke, the more difficult it was for him to control himself. His eyes reddened slightly. Probably feeling ashamed, he turned his back to them and said coldly: “My Shixiong was forced to jump off a cliff by you. You must give him back to me. If you can’t give him back, just use your lives to repay!”

Xiao Yuan’s mood was quite subtle. Looking at Mu Yingyang’s appearance now, it seemed that what he had lost was not an annoying Shixiong, but a very, very cherished Shixiong. Then what was he doing in the first place? When he was a child, he crushed the sugar figurine Xiao Yuan gave him, and when he grew up, he scolded him for being shameless and cheap. Now that Xiao Yuan ‘died’, he looked like he had lost his beloved – Xiao Yuan really couldn’t understand it.

Shen Fugui said in a peculiar voice: “Yo, what a big mouth. With just you, you might not even be able to enter the gate of Yunjian Pavilion but you still want the lives of Yunjian Pavilion disciples. Wake up, you think too much of yourself.”

Mu Yingyang suddenly turned his head and stared at Shen Fugui with vicious eyes, “Are you looking for death?”

Their group blocked the city gate, causing the people behind them to be unable to enter the city so they joined in watching the show one after another.

Those young men were a handsome bunch, each one better looking than the other. But for some reason the atmosphere between them was tense, and it seemed that they might start fighting at any time. Seeing that the situation was dangerous, the disciple of Baihua Palace asked, “Are the distinguished cultivators here to participate in the flower viewing party?”