episode eighteen

EPISODE 18

"wow. the bracelets are so pretty..."

"THERE'S A GUNMAN!! A GUNMAN!!"

"HELP!!"

"CALL THE POLICE!!!"

"it costs— what?! so expensive..." mysta mumbled, still staring at the bracelet while taking his wallet out of his pocket.

"OUT OF THE WAY! OUT!"

"WAAAAHHH!!"

"someone's injured!!"

"hi, miss. can i have this one?" mysta pointed to the bracelet. "do you have the gems in emerald?"

"come in, sir." the saleslady invited him. mysta nodded and went inside the shop.

"save us!!"

"OH GOD!! HE'S GONNA SHOOT!!"

"WHERE'S THE POLICE?!!"

"help us! is there any doctor?!"

y/n's ears perked up and hid her gun before anyone could see her.

"i'm a doctor." y/n said and hurried to where someone called for her. a man was having a heart attack on the floor while the rest of the people were running in the opposite direction.

"please save my dad, doctor! i'll do everything!"

y/n glanced at the teenager and gave her a quick scan. she immediately knew she wasn't this man's daughter nor anyone related to him. however...

the kid looks strong-willed and strong-witted. just looking at her face reminds her of...

"here." y/n gave her the gun. "shoot."

the teen didn't hesitate and ran to where the gunman was.

[units are coming, mademoiselle.]

"i gave my gun to a kid. if you see her before me, ask for her contacts before you take care of anything else." y/n said as she pulled the man up to make him sit before loosening everything tight on him. she did procedures calmly as the other concerned citizens called 119 for them.

y/n stroude, a medicine major graduate. she was at the top of the whole university and topped first in the board exam. however, despite being licensed with years of internship, she never worked in the field.

"her skin is a bit lighter than this, would this fit her better? i think it goes well with her dresses." mysta said and eventually wore his glasses to have a careful look.

the salesladies giggled and just watched him in amusement.

when y/n saw the police and the medical assistance, she swiftly left for the kid.

"thought you shot him already." y/n said.

"i-i can't..." the kid mumbled, holding onto the gun tight.

"i'll help you."

y/n snatched the gun from the kid and pulled the trigger.

the gunman threw his weapon and went down, covering his head for dear life. but y/n just stared at him, as if he was the most pathetic thing in the world while the end of the gun grew a little flame.

"i-it's a lighter..." the kid mumbled and heaved the deep breath she had been holding.

"at least i don't carry these around." y/n said and showed her a couple of similar-looking daggers.

"hey! t-that's mine!"

"uh-huh? why are you carrying these around? off to kill someone?" y/n teased and brought the daggers higher so the kid wouldn't reach.