episode thirty-five

EPISODE 35

well, right after the kaneshiro-stroude dinner, y/n and mysta also had dinner with both their parents together for thansgiving. and after that, it was back to work mysta, and back to the household chores y/n.

"good morning, mysta. vox said you should take a look at these." cassandra said as she entered the financial managerial office with a stack of white folders.

mysta, who was just chatting with his colleagues with a coffee in hand, immediately placed his coffee down and helped cassandra.

"girl? you took these from the damn high floor all by yourself? what are you, superwoman?" mysta asked as he took 3/4 of the stack.

cassandra giggled. "well, there will always be things that work can make me."

"yeah, same. kinda." mysta replied, walking to his office with cassandra following him."work can make me hulk. or maybe the fastest human on earth. what's he called again?"

"the flash?"

"yeah! 'cause i want to go home, you know?"

"definitely."

"wow, your reply made it seem like you ain't getting proper treatment at work- is your boss actually work abusing you or something?"

"n-no! no no! vox is very kind and accommodating."

"aww man, i thought i'd have something against him."

"stay here." mysta said and entered his office. he placed the folders on the desk before coming out to take the rest from cassandra.

"this would be a lot. vox wanted you to record the past four years of financial statements for the meeting the day after tomorrow." cassandra explained.

"what?! the day after tomorrow?! then i'll only have today and tomorrow for these! and four years?!"

"yeah..." cassandra scratched her head. "that's why vox asked me to help you if you're willing to have me."

"wait can i really? take his secretary for a couple of days?"

cassandra blushed a bit from the choice of mysta's words. "yeah. you can even ask him."

"okay okay. can we start immediately?" mysta opened the door to his office. cassandra nodded and entered, making mysta's colleagues go ooohh.

"look, kirsten. you're not the only one who could enter the office now."

"aww shucks- YO i gotta buy coffee for miss cassandra!"

cassandra took a seat on the sofa. "this is one nice office. you take care of it so well."

"thanks. kirsten has the credit, he makes sure this is clean all the time."

"you should also take credit for not making a mess of it as well."

"woah you flatterer. maybe this is what you get for being a flatterer man's secretary."

mysta brought the folders to the coffee table before he sat on the solo sofa. "i'll start from 4 years ago in january. do you think you can start in december so we can meet halfway?"

the two only did those financial statements for the whole afternoon. kirsten would check them from time to time after he brought the two some coffee and snacks.

"oh shit. we're still not done with the fourth year." mysta said and stretched. "5-minute break," he added and stood up.

cassandra stretched as well. "i hope vox wasn't in need of me while i was gone."