𝟐𝐰𝐨

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒

NADIA THREW HER HEAD BACK, shutting her eyes as she braided the teenage girl's hair all the way down, her fingers burning and aching from the harsh braiding hair. She let out a breath knowing this was her last one, and the only thing she had left to do was dip the ends. Once she finished, she tapped the girl's shoulder and handed her a mirror, immediately receiving praises and thank you's to which she unintentionally ignored.

Nadia began cleaning up the hair, throwing the empty packs and cardboard in the trash. "You did yo shit Nadia. I fucking love it" the girl squealed still looking in the mirror. Nadia smiled small at the compliment, continuing her cleaning allowing the girl to take as many pictures and videos as she wanted. Once she was done, she went into the kitchen and grabbed the boiling pot off the stove. She grabbed a heat-proof cup and poured some in before making her way back to her little station with a towel in hand.

The dipping process went quickly and Nadia was happy to finally say goodbye. "Thank you bro like I deadass love it. I just cashapped you a little tip. See you girl" The girl smiled as Nadia walked her out. "You're so welcome" she replied watching the girl pull off before making her way back into the house.

Nadia plopped onto the couch, groaning in exhaustion as her hands throbbed. She looked down at them, frowning at the redness and small scratches. Her middle finger hurt the most due to a hang nail. She took one deep breath before allowing sleep to take over her tired body.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂

NOTTI WATCHED HIS SIBLINGS as they talked amongst themselves and a few others outside on the block. He didn't want to seem like a Debby downer, but he just didn't have it in him to sit on the block all day anymore. In the nearly 4 days that he's been home, he wanted to be cooped up in his room, but his siblings wouldn't allow him.