𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘

Notti laughed, posting the video he just recorded on his story. He, DDot, dd, and Dotty were smoking in the hallway of the apartment, not wanting to be outside in the heat. "This is actually fucking crazy" Notti groaned as he scrolled through his Instagram notifications. It kept freezing from the number of mentions and tags he was getting, and he already knew why.

He was dreading seeing the video, so he just ignored all the crazy fans that were tagging him. What he couldn't ignore was the amount of hate he was getting, mostly from the male audience. He had been up all day arguing with randoms, and his opps that had something to say about Nadia. Most of it was along the lines of "I would never do her like that" and "She's too fine to get treated like dat" and it was getting to him. He knew he was wrong, but having the whole world get on you about something was different.

"You ducking smoke. Nigga watch the video" dd said with a chuckle and Notti groaned loudly. "Nigga nooo. I can't watch dat shit. I'm finna report everybody who tagging me shit. I saw an edit on TikTok last night and Ian neva press not interested so fast" he ranted. "I watched it. It was a chill video. It ain even all about you" DDot spoke.

Notti side-eyed him with squinted eyes. "I saw dis edit on TikTok and it was like you and Nadia at the beginning of the video, den they crossed it out and edited videos with Jabril and Nadia. It was hella funny" Dotty chuckled but notti mugged.

"Stop telling me bout dis shit fore I get mad" he spat, rolling his eyes. Dotty noticed the shift in Ethan's mood and tried to pass him the blunt. His face scrunched as Notti declined. "Fuck wrong wit you? You just hit a vape" He questioned giving Notti a stank face.

"A vape, not a blunt. I'm finna stop smoking dat shit too" he spoke, looking down at his phone to check the time. Seeing that it was nearly 2 pm, Notti stood up, motioning for his brothers to come on. "Yo, we gotta go," he said holding his hand out to dap up Dotty. He confusedly returned the dap, watching dd and ddot put out their blunts.

"Where y'all going?" Dotty questioned.

Questioning my whereabouts like you my bitch. Damn nigga Notti thought mugging the air. "The s—."

"We headin' to our ma salon to help her clean up and shit" Notti interrupted dd. Before Dotty could respond, Notti pulled his little brothers along. "Yo, why you lied to him?" dd said sensing the weird animosity between the two. "Don't tell niggas ya every move dd. It don't matter how long niggas been ya homie. Ya own brother can be jealous of you" Notti spoke sternly, occasionally glancing at dd as they headed towards his car.

Yes! His car. Notti's car.

dd frowned feeling like his brother was scolding him, while DDot walked closely behind Ethan, his eyes glued to the floor. "I'm not tryna argue or nun, I'm just saying. You too dot, you hear me?" He responded as they made it to the glossy black scat pack.