𝟏𝟎𝐄𝐍

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂APRIL*NOT EDITED*

𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
APRIL
*NOT EDITED*

"And that was it?" Kyra asked after Nadia told her what was going on between her and Ethan the past few weeks. "That was it. I haven't talked to him since." Nadia replied, teasing the root of her hair to add the clip ins.

"Have you reached out?" Kyra questioned watching Nadia do her hair.

The two girls were chilling in Nadia's room. Nadia sat on the floor in front of her full body mirror and Kyra was sprawled out on her bed. It was a boring Saturday meaning they had nothing to do but talk, which they didn't mind.

"Of course. I texted him everyday for like three days and never got a response. I love him, I really do, but I'm not gonna chase his ass. At the end of the day, nothing I say can override how he feels, so if he thinks avoiding me will help him feel better then so be it. I'll make it easier and stay out his way" Nadia ranted, but her heart was saying something different.

She wanted to chase him. She wanted to pop up at his house and force him to talk to her. But for the sake of her sanity, she kept her distance. At this point it was just him and his demons.

"What did dd tell you though?"

"All he said was Ethan was stressing himself out about the music and still adjusting to be being free blah blah blah... I think he was lying though" Nadia confessed.

Kyra eyed Nadia through the full body mirror, watching as Nadia stopped what she was doing also. Nadia turned to face Kyra, showing her serious expression. "Kyra, when I walked into that house, Ethan was face down on the table. I thought he was sleeping so I called his name a few times and he ain wake up so I'm thinking he tired and shit.

So boom, I get closer and I see his ears are red and you know whenever he cries or gets real mad his ears turn red so I'm like okay cool. I heard music coming from dd room so now im like, oh word they prolly just got into a fight cause it was only them there."

"Right" Kyra nodded encouraging Nadia to go on.

"So I bust into dd room and he face down in his pillow and his body was shaking. My dumbass thought he was laughing at some so I went closer to him and tapped his back. He turned around and his whole face was red and his eyes was puffy bro. He was crying so now I'm thinking somebody died."

"Awnn poor dd."

"Yeah so when he noticed it was me he was tryna hurry and wipe his face and shit so I was like what's wrong. And basically he told me what I told you, but he could barely talk his was hiccuping after every word. It wasn't funny, but he looked like a lil toddler I felt so bad.