𝟗𝐈𝐍𝐄

OMNISCIENT
HARLEM HIGH
*NOT EDITED*

Today everyone was in school. It was a regular, slow day. After the milking incident, Nadia did her work online for two weeks. The thought of being at school after the humiliating incident made her sick. She couldn't bare the attention, or the bad talk she was bound to get. So, she did what she thought was best and stayed home.

Now she was getting back into the groove of things. Everyone already moved onto the next hot subject leaving Nadia a nobody once again, which she loved. Ethan got back into his school groove again also. He accumulated a lot of friends, or associates as he'd like to say, constantly being followed by a small crowd.

Though he didn't necessarily love the company, he didn't deny it allowing them to chill with him. I mean, it was understandable that a lot of people liked him. He was like a beam of light to whoever he came across with his bright smile and cool aura. He was always smiling and joking and dancing.

Definitely sugarhill's latest heartthrob. As expected, he had a lot of girls who wanted to be with him and a lot of guys who wanted to be him.

Him and Nadia were often separated in school. They rolled with two different crowds. Nadia tried to avoid the hype by any means possible so she made a point to stay out of Ethan's way. He always found his way to her though and his entourage followed. Like now.

"Nadi babyyy" he dragged, throwing his arm across her shoulders as she stuffed something in her locker. She turned to give him a shy smile, eyeing the people behind him. Dd and DDot were apart of that group, but they were always doing their own thing.

"Awe. Ya so cute" a small lightskin girl spoke with the fakest smile on her face. DDot and dd stopped their conversation for a second, looking between the girl and Notti, before laughing extra hard.

It was crazy how bold hoes were to them. That girl was known for constantly trying to get at Notti, but he was steady ducking and dodging her.

Nadia simply gave a tight lipped smile in response before putting her attention on Ethan. "What ya on E?" She questioned lowly as she closed her locker.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was distracted by her pretty face. He absentmindedly licked his lips as he admired her face. The way she looked up at him so innocently made him think things he knew he shouldn't in this school setting. He was so tempted to press his lips against her full ones, letting his tongue explore her mouth but had to refrain from it in respect for Nadia.

She hated attention from unwanted things. Sugarhill hot takes seemed to be watching their every move so Ethan had no choice but to play it safe.

"Stop staring in my face weirdo" she teased nudging his chest with her shoulder. His cheeks ran hot as he sucked his teeth. "I can stare at you if I want" he replied.

"Ya flirting mad hard right now E. Getcho bird ass on."

Nadia laughed at herself like she said the funniest thing in the world, and Ethan didn't do anything but stand there and watch her laugh. The girl had him completely smitten.

They were standing at her locker flirting like they were in a old teenage movie. Sometimes, Nadia liked to think of life like that, just to make things brighter. What if they were in a movie? Would she be a nerdy loner or more of a popular loner? Would Ethan be a jock or one of the regular popular guys?

Would their love come about easier? Would they be happier?

Those were her happy thoughts. She fantasized about it more than she liked to admit.