CHAPTER 1

AIRA'S POV

I placed my pen down as i finished my exam. Its not hard, well for me atleast. I looked at the window and there it is. The mysterious ball that has been floating for a year now. No one know where it came from, people were so confused when they woke up the next morning seeing this weird looking purple big ball. Some said its a alien, but it has not been proven yet.

I snap out of my thoughts when i saw Yeong Hoon walking towards the teachers table carrying his test paper in his hands. I followed behind him and handed my paper to our professor without saying anything. I can feel Yeong Hoon's eyes on me but i couldn't care less. I excused myself and made my way to the females bathroom. I washed my face and glaced at my self in the mirror. Long Black wavy hair with a little curtain bangs hanging on both side of my face. My eyes are black and sharp, pointed nose, perfect and red lips. I sigh and dried my hands with a tissue paper. I walked back to class and realized that students are starting to head home. I picked up my bag and started walking outside.

The weather is just right, not cold but not super hot. While walking outside the school ground i heard my name being called. I stopped on my track and looked back to see who called me. Just then i saw Deokjoong almost running towards where i am, breathing heavily.

"Aira-ya! Tae Man said Marseille is the answer to the first short response question." He said pointing at his test paper. "I got it." He added as he put his balled fist in the air as sign for victory. I looked behind him and instantly made eye contact with Tae Man, he smiled and winked at me before turning to have conversation with the boys. I looked back at Deokjoong and saw him waiting for my answer patiently.

I looked at him blankly and said "It's 144"

As soon as i said that his faced changed into confused one, and let out a small 'huh' He spotted his bestfriend walking in a distant and started shouting his name.

"Yah! Chi Yeol! What is the answer to the first short response question?" I heard him speak as i continued walking behind them.

"I heard its 144" Chi Yeol simply replied. While looking at his phone.

"What? Who said that?" He ask, he couldn't believe he was wrong.

"Ha Na said." Chi Yeol replied.

Deokjoong put his head down with his both hands on either side of his face. "Gosh! That was close!"

"I don't think it was that close" Chi Yeol quickly said.

"Its over for me" Deokjoong dramatically said.

I released a heavy sigh and ignored them and walked past them, not even bothering to look back. I stood up on side street waiting for the bus, wearing my headphones on and staring at my phone. In my peripheral vision I saw Yeong Hoon few feet away from me. He also is scrolling through his phone with earphone shoved in his ears. I just mind my own business and few minutes later, I can see Chi Yeol awkwardly tried to make a conversation but ended up being embarrassed, because the bus arrive right after he finished his sentence, and ofcourse Yeong Hoon never replied, just straightly walked towards the entrance of the bus. I smirked and walk towards the door also.

As I walk inside the bus I noticed that the only seat that is available was the sit right next to Yeong Hoon. I walked towards him and sat down, he immediately snap his head towards my direction. I saw how his eyes slightly widen, and how his pupil dilayed. A tiny but noticable blush creep over his face, seeing him like this make me smirk a little.

"What are you looking at?" I ask since he never look away from me, he was looking at me like he was in some trace, I can also see that his phone is still playing but I can't hear what the girl in the screen was saying because he was wearing a headphone. His eyes dropped from my eyes to my lips. I don't know what's going on in his mind. But he kinda looked like he wanna kiss me? I don't know. But he look like he does. Weirdo.

I smirked for the second time since i got in the bus. I clicked my fingers in front of his face. And that made him flinch a bit, he blinked for a couple of times. He may have realized what he did and cough to ease the awkwardness. He took one of his earphone off and asked.

"You were saying?" Trying to act nochalant and pretending the scene a while ago never happened.

"What are you looking at?" I asked again.

"Nothing!" He IMMEDIATELY replied.

I shrugged my shoulder and decided that it would be much better if I just listen to some music. I plugged my earphone to phone and scroll till i found the song i wanna listen to.

I picked one of my favorite song 'Heaven and Back' by Chase Atlantic.

[ You can freely pick whatever music you wanna listen to. -Author:) ]

I closed my eyes and relaxed. My house is only 10 minutes away from school, if I took a bus. But if I decided to walk it would take me 20-30 mins.

After listening to another music I decided to pause and think. What really are those big round ball, are they really aliens? But aliens dont exist right? There is no way they exist.

But little did i know, they do exist. And more than willing to destroy the humanity.

I am posting short updates for now, lovelots!💗