CHAPTER 6

I snapped out of my thoughts when my classmates started to make so much noise.

"Third Grade?"

"Us?"

"U-us?"

"Yah, why would we-"

"Third grade?"

"Yah, what is he saying?"

"What's happening to us?" Hana asked her friend Bora. But Bora quickly shut her off, she is so intrigued about this whole thing.

"Be quiet for a second!" She said.

In the corner pf my eye i saw Young shin opened his personal laptop. He typed something i couldn't see since i am far behind.

"Therefore, inevitably. 2023 administration for college were all decided to be cancelled." The man on the screen said.

"Cancelled?"

"I guess it's really happening."

"Education will be maintenanced as much as possible. Regarding third-year highschool students only. There eill be military training and existing education at the same time. As such, the government decided to reward students, who agree to the military training. With extra credit for college administration. Extra credit, after discussing with the Department of Education-" the man was not able to finish his sentence when Ms. Park decided to turn the tv off.

"Military training and classes at the same time?" The president asked. Is she not listening or something?

"What's military training and whats the credits for?"

"Does that mean we have to take the CSAT no matter what?"

"It just mean were dommed."

"This doesn't make sense." Kimchi stated. Looks like until now, its not registering in his mind that it has something to do with the spheres. Im the only one whos not confuse... Don't tell me they haven't realized the main purpose or these? Oh god.

Ms. Park then again repeatedly slam her notebook on her table to gain the attention of everyone.

"Just as he said, you'll both be doing military training and school classes at the same tim
The government said third-year highschool students are only enlistment candidate so lets not worry to much." Everyone was quite after her sentence. Ms. Park didn't want her students to get experience these kind of stuff. She wants her students to study normally without thinking about training after school. She wants her student to experience more of a highschool life. But she doesn't have a choice, it's an order they must follow.

" Yoo-jung, hand these out please." Teacher ordered the Class President to hand everyone the paper that contain the information about the military training.

I looked at the paper in my hands and carefully analysis it. The paper said that this training is completely safe and no harm will be done. Interesting.

Theres alot of information that's written but its just basic informations.

"Take them home and show your parents." Ms. Park to us.

"Is this for real?"

"This is crazy"

"Ms. Park!" A sudden voice made me raise my head from looking down at the paper.  "Are we going to stay together?" She asked, while slightly raising her hand and her voice.

"What happen to people who don't consent?" Taeman asked.

"Its not certain, but you're most likely be taking remote classes." She quickly replied.

Younghoon raised his hand in the air. Asking for permission to asked. The teacher motioned for him to go-on and he said "How much extra credit to we get? Are there amount of extra credit you can get?" Younghoon is so eager about everything that has something to do to make his grades way more up.

"More details will be released later, I'll show it to you as soon as the department of education policy comes out. What certain is that extra credit is only given to those who took the training. Make sure to get them signed of you'll participate." Ms. Park simply replied.

Hana immediately raised her hand in the air.

"Ms. Park what about the acting and film major?" She asked worriedly.

"Does that meam were going to war?"

"Ms. Park, what about the people who won't go to college?"

"Ms. Park how long is the training?"

"What if drop out in the middle?"

"Where will the training take place?"

Everyone was aking too much questions. And by the look Ms. Park has on her face she doesn't know how to answer the questions thrown at her.

"I am sure all of you are surprised and startled. Its the same for me. However, let's not worry. You just continue to study and keep doing what you were doing as you train. We can't forget the years of effort you put in to go to a college. Alright?" She looked at each and everyone of the students who only looked down on the paper in there hands excluding me. I think i will enjoy this military thing.

There was a whole minute of silence when this tmye Ms. Park slammed her hands on the table.

"Pay attention in your classes today!" Everyone was quick to react.

" Huh? Ms. Park!"

"You can't be leaving like this!"

"Ms. Park!"

"You need to answer our questions!"

"Ms. Park!"

The questions of the students was left unanswered when Ms. Park left the room. I can still see her from here that she is looking at specifically nothing. She was leaning onto the door and seemingly thinking about something deep.

Please continue to vote and comment suggestions.💗💗

-author.