Chapter 2 (Nate is a nice name)

Oh, so his name is Nate, interesting... that's a very unique name, I like it. He leaves the convince store and starts walking back through the dark alleyway.

It seems colder now, somehow, even though just a second ago, it wasn't that cold. As I watched Nate walk through the alley, I saw him shiver, and I could tell he felt the change in weather as well. 

He starts walking slightly faster soon we are out of the alley, and he seems to relax a bit. He keeps walking straight for a minute, then turns left, and then left again. 

There is 4 story building. He walks over to a small beaten-up door that leads to a staircase, the stars are old and dirty. He takes the stairs and goes up to the second floor, there are 4 apartments on that floor, and he walks up to a dark, almost black ebony door, which is numbered 204.

He pulls out a key and struggles to unlock the door before it finally budges. He quickly slips in. I barely make it in before he closes the door. 

Lucky for me, he doesn't look down at his feet, so I am not spotted yet. He walks through the narrow hallway of the apartment. Once he reaches the end, he opens the door to his left and goes in, and I follow him. 

I look around quickly and see that it's a small bedroom with a single bed in the middle with the headboard to the wall, a small double-door closet across the bed, and a desk in the far corner, I hide under the desk, and I see him flop onto his bed looking exhausted, in just a few seconds I hear his breathing even out, and he starts lightly snoring. 

So I decide to sleep too. I fall asleep fairly quickly; probably because of the nice warmth of his room than the usual cold of the graveyard.