Thor~9

Each day over the past couple of years has been nothing but the same and I never find it bothering, even after realising that I'm already in my last year of high school. Life has always been great to me; my sports, my family's fame and wealth, and there is nothing else that I could ever wish for. Being popular for my skills in football, looks and family's fame, I'm basically the King in this school. Everyone basically worships me, like I'm their God and that's basically feeding my ego even more, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying even more. 

I basically have girls falling heads over heels for me, even able to hook up with them whenever I want. They basically throw themselves to me, and I don't complaint over it. My friends are just the same as me, but they are slightly a level or two below me, due to their positions in the football team and those never really affect much on our friendship. We basically rule this school, and everyone in them. Everything is going great and perfect-

Until, I was being called into the Principal's office. When I was being called to the office, to discuss about my academic progress. In just a blink of eyes, my perfect life about to crumble and I'm about to lose everything. 

"C'mon, Thor! If you want that football scholarship and go to that school, you need to keep up with your academics too, or you'll have to say goodbye to everything you have now. If you can't bring your grades up until this final exam, then I'm sorry that you'll have to repeat your senior year again. Also, I'll have to bench you for the rest of this season, so that you can focus on your studies. That's final, Thor."

Why the hell those words keep repeating inside my head, as if they are being put on loop, or am I living in a loop? I don't realise for being too deep into my own thoughts, that I soon to be snap out from my trance when Randy shakes my shoulder. Gasping a little, I look at my friends in surprised but they also have the same looks, too before it changes into worried ones. 

"Yo, are you alright? You look so white, like you just saw a bloody ghost in the middle of daytime.", says Jack. 

Combing my hair with my hand, I let out a small frustrated groan before shaking my head to them. I begin to tell them about the discussion I had in the Principal's office and instantly, they look at me, in horror. 

"What the hell! You're the star player, and he knows that!? That old fart is going too far this time-"

I stop Randy's rant, shaking my head to them before sighing heavily. They begin to look at me, sympathy but I quickly shake my head in response. I need to find some ways to bring my grades up before final exam. I need to find someone that can tutor me-

"Hey, who's the smartest kid in our grade? Smartest in school?", I ask. 

Frowning in confusion at my question, they begin to hums as thinking who this person I could be looking for 'til one person begins to pop inside our heads. 

"LOKI", we simultaneously shrieks. 

Of course! He is the smartest, yet the quietest kid in school. I mean, obviously after being marked as our most favourite target to bully. Smirk begins to pull on my face, as I begin to lean back against the bleacher and nod my head slowly. 

"Let's get him agree to tutor me, and if he fails to help me, we'll fuck him up really good.", I chuckle. 

My friends look at me as if I've grown two heads, but only shrugs in response. We begin to rack our brains to make a good plan on how to get him agree in tutoring me. 

"But, Thor... Do you really think it's a good idea to get that shit to help tutoring you? He seems to be odd, over the past couple of months.", says Royce. 

Frowning, I look at him in confusion for what he just said. What does he mean by that, anyways? Odd, like how? How did I not notice that oddness? The others also frown, looking at Royce as we wait for his explanation by that. Royce groans a little, looking at us in disbelief at our ignorance before shaking his head in response. 

"Look, we always aimed Loki, every here and there whenever there is an opening, correct?", he says. 

The boys and I could only response with a curt nod, and Royce nods back to us before giving us the pointed look. 

"But whenever we were about to do something to him, he always looks so timid and small until Thor speaks up. His eyes literally lighten up like Christmas or something.", Royce continues. 

We begin to look at Royce as if he's the one who has gone mental, after bullying that lad since we were in middle school. Shaking our heads at Royce, we begin to brush those informations away and Royce huffs in upset. 

"Fine, let's make a dare, Thor. Since we're going to get Loki to agree in becoming your little private tutor, why don't you take this chance to find out his feelings about you? I dare you to make him fall in love with you and break his heart when he has given his whole heart to you.", Royce dares. 

I look at him, in shock for daring me to do something crazy like that, but Royce seems serious. Our friends look at us, back and forth with confusion plasters on their faces. 

"Royce, I think you've gone too far-"

"If you're afraid, just be loud about it, Thor. Don't go beat around the bush to tell me this sort is crazy, when you've done something way more crazier than this. How about this? Let's put this stake higher. If you finish this dare before we graduate, I'll pay you $1500 in cash. What do you say?", Royce cuts me off. 

I look at him even more shock, to hear him putting a bounty on that dare. I mean, he's not wrong about me doing way crazier dares than this one, and this shouldn't be an issue for me to get it done, but I have one issue. I'm not gay. I'm straight as a fucking pole, that's for sure! How the hell do I change myself to become gay, just to trick Loki into this dare? I look at Royce, only to see him smirking at me in satisfaction. Somehow that upsets me a little, and without thinking any further, I begin to accept his dare. 

"Fine! Challenge accepted! You better get that cash ready soon, 'cause I'll be finish this dare before you can tell me 'I told you so'.", I inform. 

Others only gasp in response, looking at me in disbelief while Royce only scoff in response, rolling his eyes while his smirk stays on his face. We begin to shake our hands, confirming on the bet and dare given while others watch in disbelief. 

"Well, this is getting even better. Let's get this game started."

****

Hi, guys! Thank you so much for your endless support and love on this book. Never in my wildest dreams ever thought that this book will ever get this much of attentions from you. 

Thank you so much and I'm truly sorry for the longest hiatus on this book. I was away with my college and then work-life, and now I'm finally back on Wattpad... hehehe

I'll try my best to update this book as much as possible, and here you go! The long awaited chapter with Thor's POV. 

Happy Reading lovelies :)